5 Reasons Smart and Rich People Are Not Buying New iPhone
Buyer’s remorse does not set in until you get the bill and understand that Apple is laughing all the way to the bank with your money. The new iPhone 5 offers very little reason to rush to add to your financial peril. Once you have taken the iPhone out of the box and you are alone, a voice starts to talk inside your head. It is the voice of reason sharing why you messed up in five big ways winners never do. You feel shame and guilt overtaking you. Still, you are too ashamed to take the walk back into the store, since you waited in line for hours. Consumer winners know the iPhone 5 magic is a ghost story. Here are the reasons you should take your iPhone back as fast as you can or wait for the iPhone 6 or 7.
- Apple has a brand-new phone already launching to replace the iPhone 5 based on how their competitors react with new models.
- The cost of owning an iPhone 5 will raise your cellphone bill by 50 to 70 percent if you get your service through Boost Mobile, Metro PCS or Cricket.
- Android phones do more for free than iPhone 5.
- Accessories are going to have to be replaced, so plan to spend an additional $100 to $150 on all the new iPhone 5 accessories you must buy since you upgraded your phone and downgraded your bank account.
- Mind control has worked on you. You feel empty when you don’t have the latest iPhone. You no longer make decisions based on how far something will take your career, instead, you have regressed to elementary school and you have to have the latest toy or you will think less of yourself.
The iPhone 5 only proves that the country is still in a mind-set that material things will help us out of debt and do something to cure cancer. Instead the materialism cancer for things made in China is growing. Future American generations will feel the need to waste money on something that can be substituted with something that does the same thing. The invisible voice of reason should saying you must be joking. Apple shareholders are laughing about our lack of self-control, and our common sense is being subverted by Apple. Instead of upgrading to an iPhone 5, you could help a homeless family, provide clean water to a child, feed a child, or pay a utility bill for a needy family.