Women are known to be emotional, yet more communicative and if you luck up and meet a man that is comfortable expressing himself, there are still some things he/men will never tell you as it relates to their true feelings. Here are nine emotional, secrets below:
- Afraid to grow old and be alone. Women, it’s not just us who think about becoming an Old Maid. Men have the same fears. At the end of the day, no one wants to grow old and be alone. So, just because men don’t say it, doesn’t mean they don’t think or feel the same as women do.
- Jealous of your male friends. A lot of men refuse to show any signs of weakness, which may include jealousy, as it may expose their insecurity. At the same time, some men can be overly possessive or jealous and some won’t utter a word. In the back of your mind, you’re thinking he is OK with you meeting your male friends for happy hour, every now and then, when in fact, he is trying to keep the peace without creating any friction with you. Most likely, he’s jealous, even if it’s just a smidgen.
- They want to feel like a man. Maybe he wants to fix your car, paint your house or pay all your utility bills. He’s just trying to take care of you, because he feels that it’s what a real man is supposed to do. Ladies, please let him be a man. It really is a blessing!
- Prefers a mate that speaks her mind. At some point in our lives, we mature and should feel comfortable being honest about our communication in relationships. Men hate when you play mind games with them. You tell him that you’re fine, knowing that you’re pissed off. And, of course, he’ll never figure out what’s wrong with you. Just tell him why you’re mad, so that he can work on fixing the problem to get back in your good graces.
- They despise your exes. Ladies, I’m sure many of you have felt the wrath of mentioning an exes name sometime in your relationship. That’s always a No-No! It’s doesn’t matter if your current mate has ever met your ex before, men despise your exes. They don’t want to hear about them and definitely don’t want to see them. Your current man just wants to feel and believe that he makes you happier than any of your exes ever did or could (in and out of the bedroom).
- They notice the small stuff. Ladies, we assume that our men don’t notice our new hairdo, perfume or perhaps a new dress. However, they’re more observant than we give them credit for. If you’re important to him, he’ll pick up on all these things and will probably compliment you.
- He wants you around. If your man invites you out with him and his boys, you must be special. If he didn’t want you around, then he wouldn’t ask. When a good man really cares, he’ll want you around him (all the time) – so accept those invites, ladies!
- They brag about you. You probably aren’t aware of it, but he’s singing your praises to all his friends, but then why wouldn’t he brag about the wonderful woman that he’s dating? When you least expect it, he’s always saying great things about you.
- They feel comfortable getting emotional around you. When a man genuinely cares about you, he feels comfortable getting emotional around you. So ladies, don’t be surprised to see him shed a tear or even cry in your presence.
Ladies, take the time to get to know the men in your life and you’ll be able to sense how they’re feeling without them ever having to tell you.