Top 5 Reasons to Buy the Droid Razr
Even before the Droid Razr was released last month, there was a huge buzz surrounding this phone. The combination of size (a 4.3-inch qHD screen) and power (1.2 GHz dual-core processor) easily makes the Droid Razr the must-have gadget for 2011. Below are five reasons why the Droid Razr needs to be on your buy list. –mike lawhorn
• Cutting Edge Hardware – Before you even turn on the phone, you’ll know it’s something special. It has an extremely thin, Gorilla glass screen with a stunning 960 x 540 pixel Super AMOLED display and shielded with a Kevlar back plate. To yield incredibly sharp pictures, the Razr features an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front facing camera.
• Advanced Software Integration – Smart Actions constantly monitors your phone usage and makes it smarter. For example, when you arrive home, your Bluetooth automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Very cool.
• Stream Media from your Computer – The MotoCast app allows you to stream pictures and your iTunes/Windows Media play lists directly from your computer.
• Adobe Flash Compatible – Get all the Internet has to offer with Adobe Flash, which includes a recent update for Google’s newest update to its mobile OS: Ice Cream Sandwich.
• Ice Cream Sandwich Upgradeable – The Droid Razr comes with Gingerbread (Android 2.3.5) but in early 2012, the Razr will offer Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0).