Black Hair: Natural Hair Style Guide to Blow Out, Bantu Knot Updo
Are you looking for other great styles to wear out on the town? Try the Blow Out Bantu Knot Up-do. Take a look at out step-by-step process from wash to style and the results.
Alex and I hosted the National Natural Hair Meetup Day. It was great! For the event, I did a little something different with my hair. I did a blow out and then I bantu knotted it. Here is what I did step by step.
1. Did my hair regimen which consists of:
- A scalp massage and a hot oil treatment with Sporty Afros Ayurvedic Oil
- Then I washed with Amazing Botanicals Black Soap shampoo
- Deep conditioned and detangled with Shea Moisture Evoo and Moringa Deep Conditioner
- I let the deep conditioner sit for 30 minutes then I washed it out
- Then I moisturized with Sporty Afros G+ Moisturizing Spray
2. Then I used Frizz Ease heat protector and blow dried my hair in sections
3. Then I used a little Eco styler gel for hold and took big sections and two strand twisted and bantu knotted it
4. Then I let it sit over night and I took it down in the morning
I styled it in an updo for the event with a cute scarf. Take a look.