Top 5 Beauty Tips From Skin Care Expert Lydia Evans
Lydia Evans of La Bella Dolce Body Care
Ladies, it’s time to “Fall Into Beauty.” Lydia Evans, founder and product designer of La Bella Dolce Body Care, provides the top five beauty tips for a fresh face glow … and she should know. What began as a passion quickly blossomed into an award-winning body care brand named “Best of the City” by Houston Modern Luxury Magazine.
Here’s what you should know from Lydia Evans, L.M.E.:
1. Wax on, wax off! Exfoliate your face twice a week to keep your skin youthful and fresh.
2. Time “weights” for no one. Shed excess water weight in seven days! Replace your morning latte with cucumber water. Add one sliced cucumber to a gallon of water and drink daily.
3. Supple pout … watch out! Even out discolorations with a “perfect pucker” paste. Mix ½ teaspoon baking soda and couple drops of water. Apply to lips, let sit for 2-3 minutes and rinse off.
4. Sleeping beauty… apply evening primrose oil to corners of mouth and around eyes at bedtime to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
5. The look of L-O-V-E! Apply bronzer around hairline for a bronzed goddess glow, it opens your face and puts a twinkle in your eyes.
For more information on La Bella Dolce and the line of beauty products, visit www.labelladolcebodycare.com.
–lydia evans, L.M.E.