Fri., Mar. 8, 2013 7:52 AM EST
Now that we know that basketball legend Michael Jordan is getting married again, the question that everyone is asking themselves is: who is this Yvette Prieto? And how was she able to snag a man who lost $168 million to his first wife, Juanita Vanoy, after 17 years of marriage and three kids?
Here’s what we know so far about Prieto:
- Prieto is a 33-year-old Cuban-American and Miami native.
- She studied business in college.
- Prieto is a model (but probably not anymore. I mean, would you keep your job???).
- Before becoming a model, Prieto worked for her father.
- Prieto filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy back in 2002.
- She used to date Julio Iglesias Jr. (Enrique’s older brother).
- What her ex Julio Iglesias Jr. said about Yvette in 2003, according to urbandaily.com: “She’s a fantastic girl and I like her. Aside from her beauty, which is obvious, she is loving, simple and very good person.”
- Prieto is reported to have met Michael Jordan while freak dancing with him at a not-so-sexy club in Miami (Wow, that must have been some dance).
- She has dated Michael Jordan for three years.
- Prieto reportedly moved in with Michael Jordan in February 2009.
Now that we’ve gotten the particulars out of the way, take a look at some of her hottest photos below: