Fri., Apr. 12, 2013 11:43 AM EST
Chicken, Bean, and Blue Cheese Pasta Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Recipe by cookinglight.com
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups (2-inch) cut green beans
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add beans during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and beans; rinse with cold water until cool.
- Combine pasta mixture and remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat.