Fitness plan: Exercises to burn underarm fat
Fri., May. 10, 2013 10:31 AM EDT
by Louvonia McClain
One arm dumbbell rows
- Stand to the right of your weight bench, holding a dumbbell in your right hand with your palm facing in.
- Place your left knee and your left hand on top of the bench for support. Let your right arm hang down and a bit forward.
- Pull your abdominals in and bend forward from the hips so that your back is naturally arched and roughly parallel to the floor, and your right knee is slightly bent.
- Tilt your chin toward your chest so that your neck is in line with the rest of your spine.
- Pull your right arm up until your elbow is pointing to the ceiling, your upper arm is parallel to the floor, and your hand comes to the outside of the ribcage.
- Lower the weight slowly back down.
- 3 sets, 8-10 reps/side; 15 seconds rest