Fitness plan: Exercises to burn underarm fat
Fri., May. 10, 2013 10:31 AM EDT
by Louvonia McClain
- Stand with your arms at your sides. Be sure your feet are straight and close together. Hold your head straight, but in a comfortable position to avoid strain.
- Bend your knees. Jump up while spreading your arms and legs at the same time. Lift your arms to your ears and open your feet to a little wider than shoulder width. This should all be done in a fast fluid movement.
- Clap or touch your hands above your head. As you return from jumping up bring your arms back down to your sides and at the same time bring your feet back together. Continue with as many jumping jack repetitions as you can do.
- Set daily goals. Each day try to increase your total jumps by at least 3. Strive to incorporate other movements into your jumping jacks. Make jumping jacks your main core exercise if other calisthenics are too difficult.
- Start with 3 sets, 30 seconds each set; 15 seconds rest