Big Sean found himself in hot water earlier this month when he was arrested and charged with sexual assault following a concert in Buffalo, N.Y. And although Sean is still sorting the situation out, the G.O.O.D. Music emcee recently addressed the pending charges.
During an interview with British radio host Tim Westwood, Sean, who was answering Twitter questions from his fans, touched upon the case and explained that he’ll provide Westwood with all the details as soon as the case is settled.
“Man, s–t that was just some little minor s–t man. I really want to talk about it to and go through the details, but my lawyer says I can’t talk about it til it’s all said and done. But I’d be happy to,” Sean explained.
The trouble began for Sean on Aug. 4, when he and fellow rapper Willie ‘Sayitainttone’ Hansbro were arrested and charged with third-degree sexual abuse, forcible touching and second degree unlawful imprisonment after an unnamed woman filed a sexual abuse complaint claiming that she’d been sexually assaulted during the Lewiston Festival at Artpark in western New York.
I am confident, that after further investigation, both men will be vindicated,” said Sean’s lawyer, Scott E. Leemon, at the time of the arrest.
Sean and Hansbro are scheduled to appear in Niagara County Court on Sept. 6.