March 15, 2010
With updates June 23, 2014
At rollingout.com we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use rollingout.com’s services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- rollingout.com collects personal information when you register for a rollingout.com service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other rollingout.com services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- rollingout.com’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve rollingout.com technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of rollingout.com.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- rollingout.com processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless you receive robust notice of, and give your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
- We have implemented and enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers
- We do not use third-party vendors first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to identify and personally identifiable user on our site, unless that user has specifically created a profile on this or a subset site of rolling out with the intent to be personally identified.
- Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means including Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
Upon request, we will make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at [email protected]