With Thanksgiving just days away it’s time to start preparing
PARISH Thanksgiving To-Go!
Chef Edward Russell of PARISH: Foods & Goods will combine fresh, organic ingredients harvested by local farmers to create delicious menu items that capture the essence of Thanksgiving. Parish will be offering an a la carte menu program, price depending on menu items selected. Orders for Parish’s menu items must be placed by Sunday, November 18 at 5 p.m., all orders are to be picked up by Wednesday, November 21, after 12 p.m. To place your order today, call Parish at 404.681.4434.
Customizable Menu options include:
* All Natural Roasted boneless turkey breast (2lbs) w/ chicken & sage gravy…$22
* Leek, mushroom & thyme stuffing…$10/quart
* Broccoli & cheese casserole w/ crispy topping…$9/quart
* Smoked paprika & honey sweet potatoes…$9/quart
* Cranberry & black pepper compote…$4/pint
* “Pull apart” yeast rolls…$6/half dz
* Deviled eggs w/ smoky house bacon…$6/half dz
* Choice of pumpkin or apple crumb pie: $25