Erica Dixon responds to Lil Scrappy reuniting with Shay Johnson

Erica Dixon & Lil Scrappy - Breakup Cover

Erica Dixon dishes on Lil Scrappy and Shay Johnson

After her fiance was seen frolicking around Atlanta with her arch-nemesis, aLove & Hip Hop Atlanta”star is venting via social media.  As previously reported, Lil Scrappy was photographed Monday at  Uptown magazine’s Project13 event in Atlanta. The rapper walked the red carpet with Shay Johnson and reportedly avoided his fiancée, Erica Dixon, who was also in attendance. A number of people also noted that Dixon was not wearing her engagement ring.

And while Shay Johnson later gloated about her newly reconciled “friendship” with the rapper on Twitter (above), Dixon issued a response of her own. “I do give back, just gave my scraps away….#charitytuesday,” she tweeted.

See what else Dixon had to say about Scrappy and Shay Johnson in a series of retweets below. –danielle canada

Pages: 1 2 3 4

1. stephladydi on May 20, 2013 at 7:14 pm

shame on you Erica for losing self-control like that. A woman who wants to be happily married does NOT attack her fiance’s Mother AND him the way you did. Some of you women will NEVER learn how to properly get your points accross.

• princesspr on May 26, 2013 at 10:30 pm

No, shame on Momma D. Scrappy & Erica have been in a relationship on/off for close to 10 years; and I do not care if you don’t like who your son chose to be his child mother; you respect her on principle alone. Erica doesn’t like or respect Mamma D and it’s due to the way Momma D treat and NEVER address Erica by her name; it ALWAYS the B word. I am not surprise it took Erica this long to call her out!

Let me tell you; I am a person who automatically shows respect to my man mother; however, you do what that Mother has done; a lot of wreckless words will come out of my mother! TRUST & BELIEVE!

You are correct; some women do not know how to get their point across. Yes, I see you Momma D.

2. Ashlee Not Ashley on May 22, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Aww Come On! Erica didn’t do anything wrong it’s only so much you can take when your Boyfriend/Husband Mother treating you like a dog thinking you are no good for her son I was in a similar situation Ms. Dixon is in right now and then Scrappy done disrespected Erica before with Diamond now she have to go through the whole situation again with a Nasty Stripper Whore named Shay come on. And Scrappy mother is not making the situation no better Erica and Scrappy have a 10 year old daughter when she get like 12 years old if not now already but I know for sure when she gets a little older she’s going to hear her grandmother constantly abusing and talking about her Mother like Act your age in order to get respect in this world sorry honey you have to give it and Scrappy Ma been too bitter and disrespectful towards Erica. Knowing Scrappy is the type to think with his Dick she got Shay dressed up like a hoochie coming in the Studio talking singing that sad song I mean who does that? And the reason why Scrappy Ma don’t like Erica is because she INDEPENDENT Erica don’t need Scrappy she WORKS okay she have a job she’s the only one on the show who actually have a real job and the house she lives in Scrappy didn’t pay for she brought that house Scrappy just shacking up with her not paying a bill to first, Erica didn’t do a damn thing wrong she was never disrespectful to Scrappy Mom until she started disrespecting her calling her Bitches and crap Enough is Enough I feel Erica. That’s my girl her and K.Michelle are my favorite ones if they leave the show I’m not watching it anymore Bye Bye so Mona whomever your name is you might want to keep Erica and K.Michelle on the show because those the realest women on the show without those two I wouldn’t be watching the show Point Blank Period!

3. Ashlee Not Ashley on May 22, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Another thing I know E-Money Erica Daughter done heard her Grand mom speak about her mother wrongly, Kids are not dumb and you can say all day long my Child doesn’t watch shows like that even if they go to school, their peers talk about situations like that and Children do talk so how do Scrappy Ma think that little girl feel to hear her talk about her Mother disrespectful and constantly saying mean things about her Mother. She shouldn’t do that if Scrappy and Erica is not meant to be for each other let them make that decision do not prior into your Child relationship saying what’s good and what’s not good for him because she only making the situation worst every Parent should learn that about their children it’s not good to prior in your child’s life I mean it’s okay to be apart of it but to prior in it the way this woman does is so unnecessary and wrong and anybody with common sense knows that.

4. Ashlee Not Ashley on May 22, 2013 at 9:22 pm

@SHAY…….THE WHOLE WHAT DO ERICA DO AGAIN GIRL STOP WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU DO THOUGH SLEEP WITH MEN LIKE FLAVOR FLAV LOL AT LEAST ERICA DON’T HAVE A TITLE LIKE THAT SO KEEP IT MOVING…….
    TEAM ERICA TEAM K.MICHELLE

5. NiHi on May 23, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Erica you deserve a “real” man not one that’s still breast feeding. Hopefully, you’ve scrapped Scrappy off the bottom of your shoe once and for all.

6. mz.j on May 26, 2013 at 4:57 pm

It’s one thing to love someone but to be a fool for them over and over. She has to hit her bottom line of being a fool clearly for someone who don’t know how to respect her. What is love without respect?

7. BRADIE on June 12, 2013 at 3:34 am

WAIT….WAIT…WHAT? DID THAT COMMENT JUST SAY “I KNEW YOU FROM FLAVOR OF LOVE”…KMSL AS IF THAT’S A COMPLIMENT! TSK TSK TSK @ SHAY FOR EVEN AFTER ALLLLL THESE YEARS, STILL COMPETING FOR A MAN”…………….BAAAHAAAA #THIRSTY

8. SIIIIMONEEEE on June 28, 2013 at 3:29 pm

ERICAA is my bitche I love her nhd Shay yeah yhu was on Flavor Flav but flav is BEYOND UGLY so yhu was only with him for his money nhd you proud to bhee acting trashy on his show but yhu hyped you was on there but didn’t get pickd kkkkkkkk lol goofy HOE TEAM ERICA ALL DAY

9. heavenlee on August 14, 2013 at 1:00 am

she didn’t attack he rshe was just sick of being disrespected what type of women gone keep takin all that damn bullshit before she exslodes from another nigga mother