K. Michelle dating Chad Johnson, moving on to ‘Love & Hip Hop’

K. Michelle & Chad Johson - 2nd Cover

Last week, K. Michelle denied rumors that she and troubled sports star Chad Johnson were dating. But in a recent interview with Power 105’s “The Breakfast Club,” the reality TV star revealed that Johnson is,  in fact, courting her and that they are taking things slowly.

“We are going to dinner and we are being friends, and we’re talking on the phone, and he’s courting,” said K., who made sure to point out that she has yet to give out her “Hot Pocket” to Johnson.

“We have not slept together. I’ve been through a lot with this dating thing,” she explained. “We are friends and I think that’s what it needs to be. I think I hopped into something that I shouldn’t have hopped into so quickly last time, and I feel like now I have to pace it.”

Although K. is fine with letting Johnson court her, don’t expect her to jump into a relationship with Evelyn Lozada’s famous ex anytime soon.

“I’m just getting to know him as a friend,” she said, although she did admit that Johnson did already buy her a major gift: a pet monkey.

K. Michelle, who’s been very vocal about leaving “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” also revealed a major career move and explained that she is in fact joining the New York cast of “Love & Hip Hop.”

“ ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ was a great stepping-stone for me. Now, coming to New York, that’s basically setting up my own show. It’ll kind of be my own show within ‘Love & Hip Hop,’ ”  said K. Michelle.

Well, K. failed to mention whether or not Johnson will appear on the NYC version of the show, but expect her bring the show a much-needed boost of entertainment, ratchetness and ratings when she comes on board.

Check out some other major cast shakeups below. –nicholas robinson

www.facebook.com/NicholasHarborOfficial

www.twitter.com/Nicholas_Harbor

Pages: 1 2 3 4

1. Sherri Etienne on May 22, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Gross! What a freakin’ downgrade Ocho! From beautiful azz Evelyn Lozada (who may have been a hot azz mess, who knows) to crazy azz K. Michelle (who we know is in fact a hot azz mess), wow!
    And as for K. Michelle, as much as she claimed Memphitz beat her azz (alledgedly), why would she link up with a two time accused domestic violencer, who just went to jail for a probation violation stemming from a domestic violence incident? Why? I mean seriously dude, you really are plum dumb and thirsty for c*m!
    #disgusted

• stephladydi on May 22, 2013 at 1:38 pm

EVERYBODY but YOU knows that Evelyn is a crazy as a freakin LOON! K Mic is crazy too, but at least she has a real career and talent! He’s just going from the frying pan into the fire

• Sherri Etienne on May 23, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I simply thought Chad and Ev made for a more aesthetically beautiful, firey hot and passionate
        couple. The sex between them looked like it was amazing! Indeed Ev has a spicy side and blows her top quite regularly, but she still exudes a beauty that resonates beyond her dumbazzness. And its undeniable. Now that not exactly the makings of a great relationship, but my point was merely the downgrade…

As for K. Michelle, she is just unforgivable, sorry! Granted, she can sing her azz off, but she is just the epitiome of an ignorantly stupid black woman. A nobody with 5 minutes to be somebody so let me behave like this monkey Chad just bought me so my 5 minutes can hopefulle be extended to forever. And unlike some reality stars and their excessive antics in anunwavering attempt to garner fans and a another season, her behavior doesn’t come across as an act. She seems authentically stupid. And screaming domestic abuse against Memphitz, but galavanting with an alledged domestic abuser is like Chris and Rihanna, somebody lying…

• BRADIE on June 12, 2013 at 4:15 am

paaahaa frying pan to the fire Steph… lmao

2. stephladydi on May 22, 2013 at 1:38 pm

3. bree on May 23, 2013 at 12:42 am

Finally going back to the sistas! Thank goodness my brotha!

• atlsongbyrd on May 31, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Fuck Chad! We don’t want his ass back! He was running his mouth about Black women and right after that he went to jail. He shoulda kept his mouth shut, because he came from a Black woman. He fathered two Black female’s by a Black woman. At some point he thought he was better and then he had to be brought back down to earth. He said fly guys got options and that’s why he dated outside his race. Now all of a sudden he wanna run back after his Latina chick pressed charges on him. He’s a morden day O.J. Simpson. O.J. said that White women were more glamorus and that’s why he left his Black wife for one. You see where that shit got his dumb ass. I will never talk shit about a Black man and think another race is better.

• Sherri Etienne on June 4, 2013 at 11:34 am

Wow, you said that!

• J J J on June 12, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Stupid ass bitches like you who want to bring up OJ. Look where that got him??? HE FUCKING MURDERED THAT WOMAN AND GOT OFF SCOTT FREE!! HOW ABOUT LOOK WHERE IT GOT HER? STUPID RACIST ASS CUNT GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!

• atlsongbyrd on June 12, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Chad Johnson just got 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyer on the butt in court. Maybe he doesn’t like women at all. He might be gay and you must be gay too for getting your panties in a bunch over what I said about another man. You should go fuck Chad Johnson!

4. mz.j on May 26, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Damn, what he must have a penis made of gold or something, yuk!

5. atlsongbyrd on May 31, 2013 at 1:32 pm

He said he didn’t date Black women, because fly guys got options. He must of ran out of options, because K. is Black. His ex-wife is a Black Latina, so he shouldn’t have said that dumb shit anyway. I’m Black and Evelyn still looks Blacker than me.

6. Mimi on June 3, 2013 at 9:04 am

they like two Peas a pod don’t know if that’s good or bad

• BRADIE on June 12, 2013 at 4:16 am

you’re right! 2 nuts

7. Faddah1 on June 4, 2013 at 3:56 am

I just watch her interview with 105’s Breakfast Club and she never said who the man that she is friends with was and she did not say that she would be joining LHHNY. The media sure knows how to start rumors and plug in words to alter what was truly said. Just MESSY!

8. BRADIE on June 12, 2013 at 4:14 am