10 white women that black men go crazy over

2009 GRAMMY Salute To Industry Icons - Arrivals

There are some celebrity white women who possess that intoxicating allure that get black men hooked. Of course, part of the allure is the fact that the following ladies are stacked and packed and have voluptuousness that cannot be ignored. Lolo Jones they are not, that’s for sure.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

1. Paul on July 22, 2013 at 12:04 pm

I agree with all of the choices except for Angelina Jolie…..NO….overrated and anorexic!!!..not saying she’s a bad person..just don’t find her attractive at all.

• Robert Thompson on July 22, 2013 at 7:05 pm

You talk crazy as hell. Angelina Jolie is fucking hot. You sure you like women?

2. Guest on December 18, 2013 at 9:01 am

I beeeez lovin demz wite wimminz. GIBS MUH DAT! Muhhh Dikkkkk.

3. yesica on April 2, 2014 at 12:25 am

you’re about to go deep inside the twisted world of the female mind, and discover a powerful secret…
    It’s called “The Scrambler”… It’s a sneaky little mind game that allows you to
    basically “scramble” a girl’s brain until she’s down on her knees
    begging to be your girlfriend.
    WARNING: Use with CAUTION
    She’ll be like a schoolgirl with a crush on the varsity quarterback, doodling your name
    on the back of notebooks. Making lists of the qualities she likes about you
    “he’s so fun to be with” “we have such chemistry” “he
    just gets me”…
    It gets to the point where the mere mention of your name will have her panties soaking
    wet, butterflies in her stomach and send a shiver down her spine. Until she’s
    flooded with one single thought: “She must be in love with you”
    More info: http://tinyurl.com/qdlb3qo

4. dalia on May 21, 2014 at 11:13 am

speaking, is most important for any seductive. Above
    all, and at first not talk about deep or difficult, except you to check that
    the other person is an intellectual without remedy. Do not talk about you, or
    do it in moderation and sense of humor.

watch this video: http://tinyurl.com/qdlb3qo

5. mika on July 8, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Hello I had no experience with women. And I found this video and I met
    more women than in the past 5 years. Body language, routines, input sentences
    were all absolutely invaluable for improving the approach and self confidence
    tools. I learned to detect that we all make mistakes often. When I go to a
    bowling alley feel I have a huge advantage over everyone else. Virtually no one
    night to finish alone. A radical change. ”

Simply met and exceeded all my expectations, and today I can say that I
    can word that was not in my dictionary

You can see the video here: http://tinyurl.com/qdlb3qo