8 dumbest quotes from Bill O’Reilly’s racist rant to black America

oreilly

Bill O’Reilly seems to believe he has the answers to solve the issues facing black America. In a racist rant, O’Reilly went after President Obama, civil rights leaders and black single mothers for the problems of education and crime in the black community.

However, O’Reilly has never been interested in helping to solve black issues. He uses hot-button issues, such as race, to scare his white audience, spark controversy and increase his ratings.

Click continue to view the eight dumbest quotes from Bill O’Reilly’s racist address to black America.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

1. Charlotte Storm on July 24, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Please name 3 “black crimes”. How can you put a color code on a criminal act?? This frustrates me. What is “black culture”? And then people wonder why racism is automatically associated with “white culture”.<– (sounds pretty dumb right?)

2. mike on July 24, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I appreciate this article. nice work to Amir.

3. longtimealumnus on July 25, 2013 at 11:23 am

I strongly disagree with the vast majority of O’Reilly’s positions and I agree with the overall tone of this article but to be fair, those crime statistics are a little misleading (on both sides). Yes, whites commit more crimes overall (including more violent crimes) but whites also represent 78% of the U.S. population, whereas blacks are only about 13% of the population. So statistically speaking, O’Reilly is right when he says that blacks are “more likely” to commit crimes (wow, that was a hard sentence to write, for many reasons). Obviously, that doesn’t negate the article’s earlier points, though. There’s no quick, easy countermeasure for slavery, Jim Crow laws, poor access to good education, etc, which has cumulatively lead to generations of disenfranchisement. But O’Reilly’s “let’s dial back to the good ol’ days” is, yeah, pretty naive.

• michael92064 on May 22, 2015 at 5:24 pm

closer to 5x than 10x the rate of whites……only 2% murders by non whites and blacks?

4. Jacy on July 29, 2013 at 12:52 am

You state that President Obama was raised by a single parent. Not exactly. He spent a great deal of his childhood and youth with his grandparents or with his mother and her second husband, Lolo Soetoro.

5. Bob Schmidt on August 31, 2013 at 12:50 pm

if those who call for dialogue and honest talk were to get voices from all directions in the same room, would dialogue and talk ever be possible? All sides seem to yell and scream and name-call and never really want dialogue or honest talk.

6. stevenvh on October 6, 2014 at 11:30 am

RollingOut wanted me to like them on FB, or wait 10 seconds before they’d show me this page. It’s called extortion. Booh, RollingOut! No I did not “like”, and I’m not sure I’ll return here.

7. Ann Drake on January 6, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I must be dumb too.

8. dunnnkur on July 18, 2015 at 7:17 pm

why does he have to address them as black pregnant teens? They don’t address it as white pregnant teens.