Celebrities react to Lee Thompson Young’s death

tumblr_lkef7pev8E1qj3uuto1_500.jpg

Celebrities react to the death of Lee Thompson Young

After a famed actor committed suicided a number of celebrities took to social media to share their reactions. As previously reported 29-year-old Lee Thompson Young died Monday from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The “Rizzoli & Isles” actor was found dead inside his Hollywood home.

Young’s manager Jonathan Baruch has since released a statement confirming the sad news.

“It is with great sadness that I announce that Lee Thompson Young tragically took his own life this morning,” said Baruch. “Lee was more than just a brilliant young actor, he was a wonderful and gentle soul who will truly be missed. We ask that you please respect the privacy of his family and friends at this very difficult time.”

Lee Thompson Young

Actress Gabrielle Union has also spoken out on the death of the star.

” I had the pleasure of working w/ #LeeThompsonYoung on Flash Forward & he was an extremely talented beautiful soul,” said Union on Twitter. “My thoughts & prayers are with his loved ones #RIP.”

Check out more reactions to Lee Thompson Young’s death from his fellow Hollywood stars and the cast of crew of “Rizzoli & Isles” below.

-danielle canada

Pages: 1 2 3

1. Sentient on August 19, 2013 at 5:38 pm

One less H0mo, I can live with that.

• William on August 19, 2013 at 5:52 pm

I would love to kick your ass in person 🙂

• Sentient on August 19, 2013 at 10:17 pm

You couldn’t kick my ass princess, but you would probably
        try to lick my ass. You sound like a h0mo too. I am sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities,
        now go cry in your boyfriends lap.

• Lee on August 19, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Go cry in your mom’s lap anonymous troll.

• William on August 19, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Enough with the homo crap cause it’s obvious your the only homo here. If your so tough then post your address.

• Sentient on August 20, 2013 at 12:19 am

Why post my address William, so you could burn my house down while I sleep? You would never post your address here, so that is really a dumb argument anyway, but of course even if you did have my address you would never have the courage to actually show up and knock on my door, but you might shoot me in the back because you are so hard…………………looooooooool. Now shut up moron, you are embarrassing your mommy.

• William on August 20, 2013 at 1:18 am

I could picture you now shitting your undies when I knocked and begging your mom to hide you lol, pussy.

• Reaper on August 19, 2013 at 11:29 pm

I would gladly help you kick his ass for free and then bury him 10 feet under.

• Lee on August 19, 2013 at 10:44 pm

But you are still alive.

• John MERZETTI on August 24, 2013 at 11:55 am

Does nobody monitor these comments? Things have gotten nasty and some of the comments are way off-topic and should be removed.

BTW, Sentient, if you’re going to make nasty comments, you should at least try to be grammatically-correct; it should be one “fewer” homo. Errors in grammar underscore what a moron you are.

2. Truth Be Told on August 19, 2013 at 5:45 pm

If you kill yourself you are a bitch, that simple.

• William on August 19, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Right after i’m done kicking Sentient’s ass you’ll be next.

• Lee on August 19, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Then what’s your excuse?

3. JustSayin on August 19, 2013 at 5:50 pm

the name Sentient sound homo-ish and killing your self doesn’t make you a bitch…getting online to talk shit about the dead makes you a BITCH.

• Sentient on August 19, 2013 at 10:23 pm

JustSayin, you are too illiterate to even know what the word
      sentient means, much less pronounce it. Should I give you the link to
      dictionary.com so you can look it up, since you are too stupid to even spell the word dictionary without assistance? People who kill themselves are weak and pathetic, and very selfish. That is why they get t spend eternity in hell, just like you fairy. Next time see if you can formulate a grammatically correct sentence so appear less imbecilic.

• Sentient on August 19, 2013 at 10:25 pm

so YOU appear less imbecilic.

• Lee on August 19, 2013 at 10:49 pm

If JustSayin can appear less imbecillic, that would be more than you’ve ever accomplished in your life.

• Lee on August 19, 2013 at 10:47 pm

And yet you’re still alive. Go figure.

• Reaper on August 19, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Wow 4 hrs later and that’s all you could come up with? Please do us all a favor and stay offline or better yet kill yourself too.

• Sentient on August 20, 2013 at 12:07 am

Apparently you are a cocksucker too. I never knew there were so many gay people here. I guess I should go to another site; I am not a rump-ranger like you morons. By the way, I am alive, and that dumbass Lee is dead, so I win, and he loses. I think it
          is funny you pathetically lonely dimwits give a shit that a D-grade actor killed himself. Celebrity worshiping sycophants are what is wrong with this
          country.

• Reaper on August 20, 2013 at 1:39 am

You sure do love the word homo, gay and cock, your daddy must butt fuck you a lot you fag. Now please do hurry and leave, don’t worry you will not be missed.

• phantom on August 28, 2013 at 8:26 pm

What is wrong with this country is punk mother fuckers like you that have nothing better to do than find something to hate. If your standards are so low, go look in the mirror there should be enough there to keep you busy for a while!!!

• Reaper on August 19, 2013 at 11:21 pm

P.S. I see an error in your sentence (“Next time see if you can formulate a grammatically correct sentence so appear less imbecilic.”) maybe you should use your own advise, idiot.

• Sentient on August 20, 2013 at 12:14 am

That was not a grammatical error dummy, for some reason Disqus changed the word “to” to “so” and I didn’t notice. I guess you are too stupid to understand the difference.

• Reaper on August 20, 2013 at 1:47 am

Excuses, excuses your comment was a complete fail.

• Sentient on August 20, 2013 at 1:59 am

That
            should have read “Excuses, excuses, your comment was a complete fail.”
            Evidently you are not very good with either grammar or punctuation.

• Reaper on August 20, 2013 at 2:55 am

Learn how to use a keyboard, the backspace is there for a reason stupid.

• Cheers on August 19, 2013 at 11:51 pm

Did you seriously just write a paragraph? Hahaha. Get off the computer and go make some friends loser.

• Sentient on August 20, 2013 at 12:11 am

I know, writing a paragraph would take you hours and would be rife with misspellings and other simple errors, whereas I can whip one off in a matter of seconds. I guess that is due to my superior intellect. You will have to stay off the internet yourself until your little sister logs you onto your computer again. LOLZ. Now go sleep with your cousin idiot.

• Reaper on August 20, 2013 at 1:55 am

Funny that this is coming from the idiot that used “so” instead of “to”.

• Reaper on August 20, 2013 at 1:50 am

No one wants to be his friend in real life, that’s why he keeps signing on here and responding back.

• Kelley Daniel on August 20, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I agree! Lol he’s so pathetic, but I think you’ve finally ran him off the site lmao, good work Reaper.

• Kelley Daniel on August 20, 2013 at 6:24 pm

It’s sad that you spent your whole life writing something that JustSayin will probably never read.

4. Arthur McDonald on August 20, 2013 at 11:55 am

The people below seem to have nothing better to do than to start internet fights and argue. So, sticking with the subject at hand…..

It is sad that he has left the way he has. I pray that the family will be able to receive help through this time.

Those of you saying stupid comments below, namely @d89f745df8d50afc54b0588fa7a16400:disqus and @2b0182139d9226cde7aa5ec23df8ad1e:disqus, if you guys aren’t just trolling and actually feel this way, you obviously have no concept of emotion. Not to say that nothing bad has ever happened to you before, but you don’t understand real internal, mental torment. It is imprisoning. And besides, the man has done nothing wrong, otherwise, so why start static like this? Are you THAT bored??? Some people battle with things more than just on the surface, and even IF you “know” that, you will obviously never understand that until you go through it yourself, which I wouldn’t wish on either of you