DJ Mister Cee and other celebs who’ve had same-sex encounters

DJ Mister Cee - Cover

Earlier this week, legendary Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee resigned from his radio post of 20 years after being exposed in yet another male prostitute scandal with YouTube star Bimbo Winehouse. Yesterday, Cee returned to Hot 97 for a revealing interview and explained that, although he’s not gay, enjoys receiving oral sex from transgender and transsexual women.

“Do I consider myself gay?” he said. “No. I don’t consider myself gay. I have received fellatio … from transvestites and that is as far as it went … I’ve never had actual sexual intercourse with another man or vice versa. But I have had fellatio, that’s the best way I could put it, with a transsexual person.”

However, Cee then explained that he was still lying to himself and his fans about his sexuality.

“Even with me saying that, I know I’m still in denial,” he said. “I know that I’m still in denial because I know that I love women. Any woman that’s been with me knows that I love women. But occasionally I get the urge to have fellatio with a transsexual, a man that looks like a woman. Then I’m sitting here saying, ‘But I’m not gay’ because I haven’t penetrated another man.”

It appears that Cee is still struggling with the true depth of his sexuality. Perhaps one day he finds the courage to stand proudly in both his truth and, once again, as a hip-hop legend.

But Cee certainly isn’t alone. Check out some other self-identified or presumably heterosexual celebs that have had same-sex encounters and relationships. –nicholas robinson

www.fa

cebook.com/NicholasHarborOfficial

www.twitter.com/Nicholas_Harbor

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

1. remoten on September 14, 2013 at 7:27 pm

There is no surprise in his statement as more and more people in the spotlight come out of the closet. Morality in the world today seems to have turned into just a word instead of desired way of life. Yet there are still those in the world who have self worth and belief that intimate relationships belong between real males and real females only.

• eYeDEF on September 15, 2013 at 2:07 am

You have an antiquated idea of what “morality” is. I suggest for your sake that you get up to speed by learning what the word means so you don’t come across as so ignorant. FYI one’s self worth should not be defined by one’s sexuality. If you consider your greatest accomplishment me be that you were born straight, then you really need to get a life.

• remoten on September 15, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Did you know you can teach an ignorant person many things? I bet as smart as you are; “you though otherwise.” For the sake of argument , let me give you something to think about. The word “morality” comes from the Latin word “Moralitas”: meaning manner, character, proper behavior, differentiation of intention and actions between those who are good, bad, right and wrong. The philosophy of morality is “ethics” You see it’s not hard to understand what the word means as for getting up to speed is concerned; your morality is that of making up the rules as you go along and following nothing and no one. I have a specific guideline I follow for a better me inside. I prefer knowing and doing what’s right as oppose to trying to impress others by just doing anything to get attention. By the way you put yourself in this. Now how smart is that? Oh; since you mentioned it, let me give you a little scripture. Leviticus: chapter 18 verse 22– Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is an abomination. Go ahead and get upset. Your god is the author confusion and lies. But my God is the maker and creator of all things “including the god of lies you serve.” I don’t hate you for being what you want to be instead of who my God says you should be. My God created your god. Note the difference in the two. Your god is spelled with a little g. And my God is spelled with the big G

• eYeDEF on September 16, 2013 at 3:33 am

Ok. I’m going to put your theory that it’s possible to teach things to the ignorant to the test right now. Did you know that you’re choosing to base your morality on a “holy” book riddled with contradictions and fallacies, and that serves as an appalling moral compass for the world? Sure you can cherry pick the verses you like or point to the ones that happen to coincide with our modern secular consensus. But you need to have a rationale for leaving out the barbaric versus that tell you to stone people to death for breaking the Sabbath, committing adultery, or disobeying one’s parents. Cherry picking only what you want to believe makes you the ultimate hypocrite. So why are you not advocating having adulterers, disobedient children, and breakers of the Sabbath stoned to death?

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her … and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel’s virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel’s father shall say … these are the tokens of my daughter’s virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. … But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother … Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city … And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

There are many versus that advocate Slavery in the bible … too numerous to list here, but I’m sure you can find them all with one google search, so why are you not advocating for a return to slavery?

I’m not upset at all. Why would I be? I’m not gay, but I don’t believe in discriminating against those that are. Not surprising how judgmental you are when your holy book instructs you explicitly to not be judgmental, because then again Christians are the most hypocritical people in the world. At least Muslims try and practice what they preach.

What I find really humorous is how hard you worked to try and demonstrate intelligence explaining the etymology of “morality”, when in fact morality and ethics have evolved to mean different things. I encourage you to learn what that is. This is not the first century anymore. Religion is the most destructive force on earth and has been for a long time. The difference between you and me is that I don’t need a primitive text written thousands of years ago to define my morality for me to know the difference between right and wrong. You need religion to tell you that it’s wrong to kill and steal. That’s why I can tell how unintelligent you are. If you ever bother to read the bible you’re quoting, you’d learn how your god is a barbaric one who will kill thousands of innocent people on a whim. (1 Chronicles 21). Your god also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody. In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church. He also advocates selling your daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9). Your god is a cruel and sadistic monster that is a reflection of barbaric peoples of a different era thousands of years ago. Your intolerance is a reflection of that monstrosity. I’m glad to not have nothing to do with your evil god. The world would be a better place without people of your mentality.

• Nosio on September 18, 2013 at 4:09 pm

U told him wow I loved your soliloquy jus a nice use of logic

• remoten on September 20, 2013 at 4:28 am

You are totally out of your mind. You started this whole thing trying to get me to agree with a side of life that goes against nature itself. I simply gave you a short but direct example of what I know to be true. Your sexual preference is yours to make. I just can’t begin to imagine two people with the same birth origin being intimate with each other and nor am I curious. You see; where you may find comfort in that, someone like myself doesn’t suffer from the short comings of wondering what it’s like being a female in a male’s body. I know who and what I am and I’m more than comfortable with it. Two men acting as a deplorable sight to me. I can’t begin to speak for others of the male gender. There is no argument to be had. I do me and you do you plain and simple. As for you trying to show me about the attitude of my God is concerned; “I’m no dummy.” I just make my choices wisely. You do know we are the only creatures ever made and created with the ability to choose for ourselves “I hope.” being up to speed in my book has nothing to do with being a part of and following the trends of any lifestyle outside of my own. Nor am I convinced in any manner that I should. I like me just the way I am and that’s all that matters. Watching this world go in reverse and continuing in the direction I’m headed is my choice. You can hurl as many insults at me as you want too. It won’t make a difference. It just let’s me know I’m stronger in spirit than you can ever be. But I still say God made Adam and Eve “not Adam and Steve.” You asked me to define a word I used you thought to have only the meaning you wanted it to be and I did that. Yet it wasn’t for your sake I did it It was to reinforce what I believe. And all my effort did was to fuel your fire of anger. Stop bouncing your head against a brick wall. You ideals can’t do any harm to my personal convictions. I need not go into long drawn out rants to justify my choice. It’s mine to make and mine to keep. You love your dramatics. “I love my peace of mind.” Let’s just leave it that way. Where I go “I do the leading.” I’m not a follower like you are. You have my permission to keep your arguing your non point as long as you want too and “I’ll continue being who and what I choose to be.”

• eYeDEF on September 21, 2013 at 1:43 am

I need not go into long drawn out rants to justify my choice.

LOL! You have no sense of irony do you?

Where I go “I do the leading.” I’m not a follower like you are.

WAHAAHA. So says the guy who needs a 2000 year old book to tell him right from wrong. You’re a laugh a minute.

I don’t disagree with anything you said here. Like I said, I’m not gay, nor does the idea hold any appeal to me at all. But I also recognize reality, that not everyone is born the way I was. Nor am I delusional enough to try and make asinine statements about “nature” contrary to what you see in front of your eyes. This is not the 18th century anymore. We know from biology that homosexual behavior occurs naturally among a percentage in nearly all species in nature. So your claims about gayness being against “nature” is nothing more than a fiction of your own mind. I would never try and claim homosexuality was a choice, which is what you’re essentially. Nor would I ever make ridiculous claims about how homosexuality is a result of people having poor “self worth”. I don’t expect you to agree with me, I just enjoy pointing out the fallacies in your reasoning and antiquated thinking that runs counter to facts and reality.

In other words, you choose to cherry pick what you want to believe about what your god tells you and what you don’t. Like I said, you’re a hypocrite. It’s really quite plain and simple.

• remoten on September 21, 2013 at 9:34 pm

You know ; I heard about people like you while I was growing up. You’re an expert in everything. But when it really comes down to it; you have a strong need to be looked up too. Otherwise you feel left out. I guess you’ve never known one real day of unconditional love in your whole life or you were so busy trying to be Mr Know it all that you missed out on the basic fundamentals of life. Sir; I really feel for you and others like you. You probably look at real friendship as a non entity. I leave you now to you made world built on self and self alone. So glad I’m not in your shoes and I hope to never have to experience what it’s like mentally to be an Island without sustenance. “I’m out.”

• eYeDEF on September 22, 2013 at 12:51 am

LOL! That was a really entertaining read. So you think you’re qualified to diagnose a complete psychological profile of me now because you’ve read a few of my posts? That is just hilarious! And you call me a know it all? Irony my man (as a more polite way of pointing out hypocrisy) you should work on recognizing it in yourself. Like I said, you’re a laugh a minute. FYI of course I’ve experienced unconditional love. I’ve got a great family that loves me and I love them back. I’m also quite open minded when a valid point is brought to my attention. You, however, have not done that. I wasn’t always so open minded with regards to the homosexuality of others. But empirical facts and careful examination changed my perspective. If you based your arguments on reason and facts, then I’d take them into consideration and base my perspective on the strength of your rationale. But instead, you base your self serving bigotry and intolerance on mythology, so there’s no debate to be had. The way you’re reacting now is really not surprising as it’s typical of the desperate that are incapable of debating the points. You resort to the only thing you have left by trying to attack the messenger, in your case inventing a pseudo-diagnosis about me and my life that you have no idea about and couldn’t possibly know. It’s frankly hilarious and I do have to give you points for creativity borne of desperation. Even a clinical psychiatrist, which you’re not, could tell you that you can’t psychoanalyze someone from a few posts you read on a message board. Don’t hate me for trying to educate the ignorant, after all it was you that told me that this was possible. Even if you don’t agree you should be appreciative that I made the effort.

• Nosio on September 18, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Did u read the reply eyedef sent at u all I can say is N UR FACE u jus got dunked on nuts all n ur mouf no homo jus speaking metaphorically

• remoten on September 20, 2013 at 4:42 am

Why are you in this? You sound like a typical kiss ass. You either have nothing of your own to say worthwhile or you love confusion. “And I’m speaking literally.” Have you ever been somebody’s woman in jail?” You act like it. Can you even remember what it takes to be “a real man?” Do yourself a favor: “Stay out of grown folks business”

• Nosio on September 20, 2013 at 7:41 am

No is it my fault u r an asshole an can’t take what’s rite when u hear it as a matter of fact u sound mad I put n on a public forum r u a girl is the question truth is truth an my girl always get mad when I’m rite which sounds like one of ur qualities sissy drag queen tranny excuse for a man is u I’m not mad until I’m insulted u get mad when others r rite an u r wrong which makes u a bi…………ch as too short wld say

• remoten on September 20, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Awwww poor wittle thang. Did I hurt your feelings by calling you out? Surely you didn’t expect not to be uncovered when you butt into conversations that have nothing to do with you. lol….. Your master lied to you. I wasn’t angry when I spoke to you. I just asked a question that brought you out of your shell. Now that you answered the way I thought you would; it tells me that although you may be in human form you’re nothing more than a demon sent from hell to try and deliver souls. My soul is not for the taking nor will I voluntarily hand it over to you. And I know this angers you. But I’m going to anger you even more by “not” feeding into your want to be argument. You see; I have nothing to prove and “you do.” Go back and tell your master you failed yet again. I’m quite sure he won’t be pleased