1. To enjoy the sparkle of 8 million lights in a woodland setting
2. To make wonderful holiday memories with your family and friends
3. To enjoy a romantic evening or weekend getaway with your special someone (some guests have even proposed)!
4. To enjoy the famous Fantasy In Lights gingerbread cookies and yummy hot chocolate on a cold night, or a pretzel dog, deep-fried candy bar or even the new deep-fried candied apple
5. To visit with Santa and have your picture made – regardless of your age
6. To see the excitement in the eyes of young children, and adults alike, as they see a myriad toy soldiers, elves, dancing ladies and more through 15 larger-than-life scenes, even the feeling of traveling over-the-hill and through the woods in a snow drift
7. To feel the joy of the season, especially as you enjoy The Nativity scene
8. To sing Christmas carols on the Jolly Trolley as loud as you can
9. To shop for unique Christmas gift items and hard to find nostalgic toys
10. To continue, or create, your family tradition
Purchasing tickets in advance, meaning prior to the day of visit, is strongly advised and provides discounted price. Advance ticket prices* start at $17* for adults and $8.50* for children, with children 5 and younger always admitted for free. Tickets purchased on the same-day of visit are $28* for adults and $14* for children, and will be sold on a first-available basis. Overnight packages also are available.
To experience the most spectacular holiday light and sound show in the South, visit www.callawaygardens.com or call 1-800-CALLAWAY (800-225-5292).