NeNe Leakes quits ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta?’

NeneRHOA

NeNe Leakes quits “The Real Housewives of Atlanta?” Sends cryptic tweet

NeNe Leakes is hinting on Twitter that she’s leaving The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The starlet, who is Bravo’s highest paid housewife in history with a $1 million salary, has been none too pleased with Andy Cohen and “Real Housewives” producers, so much so that she’s openly talked about her issues with the program.

In March, Leakes told Essence that she believes the production team has been sabotaging her and making her out to be the villain.

“I feel like these networks and production companies—I’m just keeping it real—I just feel like they build you up to tear you down,” said Leakes. “I feel like they’ve done whatever they could do to try to not show me in the best light.”

“There are so many things that happen on the show and they … I don’t even want to talk about editing, because I feel like so many people cry wolf on editing; I’m just saying that they’ve done whatever they could to try and diminish anything that I’ve done and I’m OK with it because I know about reality TV,” she added.

Now, apparently exasperated by her portrayal this season, Leakes advised her followers to “never continue a job you don’t enjoy.”

Prior to that she tweeted about no longer wanting to be part of “negativity.”

“I no longer want 2 [sic] b [sic] a part of something where u r constantly talked down 2 [sic] & ur [sic] character being diminished! No amount of money is worth it,” said the housewife.

Do you believe the NeNe Leakes quits “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” rumor? -danielle canada

1. MISSYCAT on May 14, 2014 at 8:25 pm

GREAT GLAD TO SEE THE BIG BLONDE GORILLA GO BYEEEEEEE

2. butter bean sugar on May 15, 2014 at 12:00 am

where the hellll she gonna go to make a milion a year …. ..??? who else is gonna pay her a dime for a nickel worth of talent lol ..? i mean her and phedra and porsha should be put in a boat and sailed up the missisisppi swamps …
    she is right , but she allowed them to paint her this way when she thought it look good on her now that …PEOPLE ARE SAYING SHE ACTING SHADY AND SHITTY SHE WANT TO BLAME BRAVO … hell you signed on to act a fool and eat bread crumbs doing a show you couldnt pay a dignified celebrity to do ….. you could have made millions on the pole but you too old now NENE LEAKES .. DAM .. try changing that hidious hair color and get a sign on hollywood boulevard if you dont like being a ignorant fool for you money …. stop whinning you knew the lines before you played them .. okkkkk

3. butter bean sugar on May 15, 2014 at 12:03 am

and farther more , you even married a man you dont even love … to get back in the light with bravo …the stripped it now your friends know the deal and your fans just woke up and realized it was all a hollywood dream , a stript written for desperado … no wonder greg kids hated you .. they knew you didnt love him you just wanted to keep that marriage spot .. so bravo wouldnt replace you . ..DEVILS ADVOCATE KIND OF MAKES NO SINCE TO BE DUMB

• NIKKY on May 16, 2014 at 10:34 am

lol funny enough i dont think he loves he either, i think its all for TV

4. LatoyaChimaine on May 15, 2014 at 3:29 am

We have a variety of women’s Shoes,Clothing and Jewelry!
    Check us out and name your price: http://shop.divasinspire.com/

5. LMC on May 16, 2014 at 11:35 am

Glad to see her gone and Andy take control of his show back. How disgusting was Nene’s comment to Andy, “do you want me to Lxck your xss”. Tacky, ghetto, sad and just evidence you cannot buy class. Pathetic for her to think and say it, pathetic for Andy to take it. Lmc