Rapper Eve marries billionaire Maximillion Cooper

evemarriage

Eve hit the lottery of love. The Philly-bred rapper recently married billionaire Maximillion Cooper in Ibiza, Spain.

The couple have dated since 2010 and were engaged last Christmas. Cooper is the CEO of Gumball 3000. During an interview with rolling out, Eve discussed her relationship with Cooper and interracial dating.

“I never thought I would date outside of my race,” Eve said. “I never thought it would seriously be something that I considered because of where we come from. Interracial dating is still not as prevalent in our community. But when I met him, it was something that was so familiar. We recognize each other in a deeper way. If somebody is treating me the way I’m supposed to be treated, who cares what race he happens to be? It took a while for us to get comfortable, but when things got serious, we went for it. When we first started having pictures taken of us, I got so many negative tweets. It shocked me. I wondered where all of that hatred was coming from. It annoys me because America is a great country. But there are a lot of hypocrites. Would you rather me date someone, like my ex [Stevie J], just because he’s black? Or would you rather me be happy?”

1. sugarbutterbean on June 15, 2014 at 12:08 pm

i realy like eve she use to look mad all the time like nicky minaj , female rapper feel they have to look hard cause the rapp business is male dominated , at that should be corrected if you notice nicky minaj has now started to look more nicer and happier she use to never smile like eve queen lattifah is the only female rapper i ever know that would smile and be joyful but now eve smile a lot very nice …. congratulation eve!

2. sue on June 15, 2014 at 1:55 pm

I wish all the happiness in her marriage. Hope it last forever.

3. Debra on June 16, 2014 at 7:00 am

There may be more black women finding security in love with men outside their race. Eve and Max, keep your love strong…Thank you Eve for having courage and doing what’s right for you. May the trend begin….
    🙂

• Jay on September 23, 2014 at 10:39 pm

She married him because he’s a fuckin billionaire.

• sin on May 3, 2015 at 10:03 pm

He’s A millionaire , his net worth is 50 million. Hers is 8 million. So technically they both millionaire. He just has more. lol I doubt she married him for his money. They look happy Together.

4. LOVEALL on June 16, 2014 at 8:53 am

Stevie J? Can we spell DISASTER? OMG! Girl go on we’re all apart of the HUMAN RACE…there was never a thing called race until Racism began in America..WE ALL originated from the same mother and father in Africa..so we’re the same….ignorance is just that IGNORANCE…GOD SAYS TO LOVE EACH OTHER THAT IS THE ULTIMATE POWER “LOVE” CONGRATS and let’s celebrate the beauty of ur love with some babies,,,CONGRATS! Mrs. Maximillion Cooper

5. LOVEALL on June 16, 2014 at 8:58 am

Oh btw i think that it was a little shocking to see eve with an extremely white guy because she’s a rapper..its just that i’m guilty of that too..no one knows these celebs and their true characters so i think that based on the image portrayed it was difficult to understand…not that it was a judgement call just an odd choice based on what the public sees on the surface that’s all…no harm meant, just a lack of understanding of who the true person is behind the character/Rapper “Eve” sometimes it’s hard to separate the two..I hope that made sense?

6. anniethomas on June 16, 2014 at 6:40 pm

Be happy

7. The Brain on June 20, 2014 at 1:18 am

well I personally find it interesting and sad that you use Stevie j as an example of a stand up brother that wasn’t giving you the love you deserve. Personally if my African princesses could find more brothers with about a dollars in net worth who weren’t worried about when or where there next check was going to come from or had a descent moral compass, then our African American women wouldn’t be straying from there brotherin. I just say this because we as African Americans never looked at race we were just raped and pillaged to recognize and realize the racial difference and inequaities. People talk as if the holocaust was terrible but remember 6 million jews were killed and 60 million blacks have been killed since the slave trade. But eve please don’t use stevie j as an example when there are way more educated better brothers to compare him to I think it boiled down to your evaluation of what a good man was at the time. Anyway good luck with your relationship.

• Laurissa Wells on January 30, 2015 at 12:45 pm

what eve said, my friend was….”would you rather I date someone like MY EX, (STEVIE J) or would you want her to be happy. She used Stevie J because that’s a person she was with. Unfortunately, the pickings are slim to none for African American women in terms of men of their own race. God did not put us down here to remain in one group or pack; he put us down here to serve him and he comes in all shades and hues because He is God. Love has no color and quite honestly, I have been really mistreated by many men who look like me and I’ve stayed in this very small circle because of loyalty towards ‘my kind’, however, I am tired of the hardness, lies, deceit, ill mannered and uneducated black men. the ones that are, are either married or gay. I don’t have time or the energy to ‘search’ for the ‘perfect black guy’…but i do have time to let love in….like flowers, love has many colors and i plan to have love in my life. i want someone gentle and kind with drive and dedication. someone who loves me without a doubt…so whatever hue he resembles, out of 7 billion people in this world, i am NOW OPEN TO ALL POSSIBLITIES…LET LOVE PREVAIL!!!!

• Polly Reedy on June 17, 2016 at 3:48 am

Ha. They live paycheck to paycheck. Have baby Moma drama and want to borrow money from YOU. Are functioning alcoholics, want to blame everything on someone else. The ones that have money, don’t deem you worth spending it on. Sigh. And they wonder why you date outside your race. No, I never have dated outside the race, but I am considering it.

8. realtalk on January 23, 2015 at 10:55 pm