Woman sues Beyoncé and Jay Z for custody of Blue Ivy Carter

BlueIvyToronto

A woman in New York is suing Beyoncé and Jay Z for custody of Blue Ivy Carter. According to the Daily Mail, Tina Seals says she was Blue Ivy’s surrogate mother.

After Beyoncé gave birth to Blue Ivy, some came up with a conspiracy theory that suggested Beyoncé wore a fake baby bump. They also believed she didn’t give birth because she remained fit and returned to the stage shortly after Blue Ivy was born.

However, there is no real evidence that can back up the claim of Beyoncé using a surrogate mother.

Seals appears to have an unhealthy attraction to celebrities. Along with suing Beyoncé and Jay Z, Seals says that she is the mother of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s daughter, North. She also claims that she gave birth to Michael Jackson’s children.

While filing a lawsuit against West and Kardashian in July, Seals said she would dismiss the case if West produced a song for her son, who is an aspiring rapper.

Reps for Beyoncé and Jay Z have yet to respond to Seal’s claim.

1. butterbeansuga on August 18, 2014 at 1:56 pm

this should not even be mentioned on any bodys news stand , there are some twisted and sick people out here this explains why beyonce and jayz have blue ivy with them an will not hire a nanny , i definately see why now ..and julius must be working over time babysitting cause you dont ever see that little girl with even tina knowles or solange .. . well solange is outta the question .

2. MISSYCAT(U BESTIABELIEVEIT) on August 18, 2014 at 2:01 pm

from day one I’ve always thought that wasn’t Beyonce’s baby blue ivory and I never will think it is the one she did interview somewhere in Europe stomachs and flopped over wendy Williams did a demonstration on her show with pregnant women she asked them crossed there legs with a pregnant belly and the women couldn’t cross your legs because it is impossible to cross your legs while being pregnant this is just ridiculous how she lies about everything and stupid fans out there beyonce is a big liar I don’t care what anyone says she’s fraudulent and an attention seeker I’ve always heard this old saying what’s in the dark will come to the light this is the so u fans of Beyonce the crap going to hit the fan she steals she is a swagger Jacker steals styles also she steals People concert ideas she just a thief and I don’t like her don’t get me wrong I used to be a fan of hers but not anymore when you found out how and people being deceptive fake they way to the top like you said in the movie Dreamgirls talking about herself is just crazy so like I said what’s in the dark will come to the light and it’s really coming real for Beyonce y’all ain’t seen nothing yet just watching see peace out

3. missy on August 18, 2014 at 2:46 pm

The extent of my comment on this ….not even news worthy. moving on

4. Stack Mack on August 18, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Four words for you: Nut case…next story.

5. sue on August 18, 2014 at 6:08 pm

This Seals woman must have some kind of mental problems, with all these claims. I doubt that the courts will even entertain her.

6. soisaid on August 20, 2014 at 8:49 am

silly rabbit… tricks are for kids.