Charlamagne Tha God shares emotional reaction to Wendy Williams’ diss

Wendy Williams & Charlamagne

Before Wendy Williams was dominating the daytime TV scene with her own TV show, she was dominating radio airwaves with her former partner in crime Charlamagne Tha God. Although the two used to be thick as thieves, a rift between the two became apparent recently when Williams bashed Charlamagne in the interview. Now Charlamagne is opening up about her diss and saying his feelings were hurt.

The drama all began last week when Williams appeared on the “Elvis Duran Morning Show” and when host Duran mentioned Charlamagne she responded with “Who? I can’t identify with people I don’t know. Who?”

Although Charlamagne initially decided not to speak too much on the controversy, he recently opened up about it on a recent “Brilliant Idiots” podcast, which he cohosts with Andrew Schultz, and said that Williams’ comments hurt his feelings.

“I pride myself on being the nicest person in the room or being the nicest person to people. So when you try to play me like, I’m a f—-d up individual, I did something foul to you — that’s what bothers me. And that’s why it hurt me this week, when Wendy Williams was on the ‘Elvis Duran’ show,” Charlamagne said.

And that’s not all that Charlamagne had to say about the feud. Check out the rest of his comments after the cut. . – nicholas robinson

Pages: 1 2 3 4

1. butterbeanbabe on October 7, 2014 at 11:10 am

yes she is right who the fuck is he .. he talks to dam much , and he lieing about being the nicest person in a room he is a ASS HOLE .. HE DEMEANS WOMEN AND TALK IGNORANT ALL THE TIME .. he seems to have a chip on his ugly shoulders ., one ugly dude ..
    i really dont know how he became on air aftre wendy show went off air he is ignorant to the maxx
    wendy said what we all want to say .., i never watch his show and often wonder who does he always got someone on there trying to demean them .. like k michelle come on his show and he really asked her to many personal question LIKE DO SHE SLEEP WITH WOMEN/? DOES SHE HAVE ORGASMS? WHO ASK QUEST THESE KIND OF QUESTIONS? i dont see why these dum so called celebrities whom are mostly D LISTERS ..keep comeing on the air with him

• KathFriendafi on October 7, 2014 at 12:50 pm

my best frends cousin just got a nice six-month old Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe by working parttime off of a computer… blog link HOME EARNINGS REPORT

• DA LI on February 26, 2015 at 7:31 pm

HAHAH…you’ve posted names of your 13 aunts that got cars (kayla, ava, aliyah, alexandra, kendell, leah, emily madison, grace, alice, elena,…) & 14 of your uncles got cars (dominic, brandon, benamin, wyat, jason, aaron, alex, tyler, jason, ryan, andrew, gavin…), you claim you got 2 cars, your best friend got 2, your boyfriend, your neighbors, your best friends mom, best friends dad, your parents in law, best friends uncle, best friends cousin, best friends aunt….I hope nobody is dumb enough to fall for your bullshit spam and that they flag your posts. Go get a real job instead of ripping people off with lies.

• soisaid on October 8, 2014 at 3:17 pm

after reading your post it wouldn’t make sense for me to post nothing so im just going to piggy back off what you said…. i agree!

• Dee on October 9, 2014 at 11:10 pm

I love it! Yessssssssss, lol.

2. RichieRich on October 7, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Butterbean, obviously you must be young and not from New York or Philly because you obviously dont know why Wendy can not book any major black talent on her show. Even now Wendy ask the same type of questions, who in the hell do you think he got it from. She prides herself on being messy Wendy. When they was on the air together for many of years they both was the most hated radio show. Her “How you doing” wasnt her way of asking whats going on but her underhand cut to put someone on blast for being gay or on the dl. So Butterbean, I agree it is f’d up to see that she wants to act as though they are not cut from the same clothe and not matter what you think about Charlamagne he is entitled to feel some type of way about a person who he rocked with for a long time. BTW exist off the air wasnt because she was super popular. Check your facts baby girl.

• Likewaterforchoc on October 7, 2014 at 12:39 pm

I agree. However, I feel that Charlemagne took the high road on this one, so kudos on that. Wendy will never book A listers on her show because she steps on too many toes. And you’re right he was mentored by Wendy which is why he asks obnoxious and offensive questions and makes people uncomfortable. It’s what she taught him. And Wendy, in my opinion, is NOT a nice person. She is the one person that actually makes me question all these Illuminati conspiracy theorists. I’m like why is Wendy Williams still around if it’s that real?! Lol.

• butterbeanbabe on October 8, 2014 at 3:35 pm

NO IM NOT YOUNG IM OVER 35 .. . and my comment was my opinion period . i tell it like i see it NO CHASERS HERE HONEY HEAD TO THE BAR FOR THAT …..
      no im not in new york people are not program to think based on where they sleep or grew up at .. you didnt come with new york stamped on your head … your black your black …your gay your gay … your ignorant you ignorant no sense in labeling a whole city by one nutt who grew up there .
      been to new york if you saw me in time square you wouldnt know i wasnt from new york unless i spoke okkkk
      so stop the labeling . at the end of the day your a desecendent of slaves they shoved us anywhere we fitt in .. . were still africans

i hate it wen new yorkers act like they are so different they got ghettos and jails just like ever other city .. half of new orleans migrated there after katrina … they call them selve new yorkers also … if your there your a new yorkers period . .the city dont belong to any one who claims it …

3. Barbara on October 7, 2014 at 7:34 pm

As accomplished as Wendy Williams is…………I feel so sorry for her. She seems to be in a personal relationship with a man (husband) who controls a lot of her life. Like Charlamange said……….he has no idea what happened……got a text from her husband. The reason she has those big ass uncomfortable boobs………her husband wanted her to get them. She actually cried on TV about the relationship she has with her son. She feels the son is more attached to the father. Wendy………..get rid of that husband who had the affair on you when you were pregnant, who has no respect for you or your body. Has control over who you can be friends with……………….

4. Truthis on October 7, 2014 at 8:32 pm

No nigga you lying to yourself! Idk how you feel you are the nicest person in the room when I saw you continually attack Lil Mama on her look. You went on and on about it. Her tears were not because of her mom, even though it was a nice cover. It was because you-Charlamange were being an insensitive ass hole. I dont care what your beef may be with Wendy but dont front! Don’t get me wrong Wendy isn’t a Saint but for him to call himself the nicest person in the room is a fucking joke!

5. Nehes Ba'a Rayay on October 9, 2014 at 8:00 am

Both of these “COON A** CORNBALLS” gossip too much!!! Bunch of “American Negroes” !!!! #theblindinglightofmisinformationmustendintheNewSunCycle

• Dee on October 9, 2014 at 11:14 pm

“COON A** CORNBALLS”….I have heard it all…..smh!

6. Cher Bear on October 13, 2014 at 8:42 pm

finally @butterbeanbabe somebody put his rude ass in his place!

7. ryan on January 15, 2015 at 2:09 am

Suck his dick hoe

8. Alan Anderson on July 28, 2017 at 7:08 pm

wendy is another hair hat negress that needs to die