2 Chainz hosted his annual Christmas toy drive to give back to some of the local families in Atlanta, but things took a turn when one kid thought he was getting more than what he bargained for. Watch this kid’s reaction as 2 Chainz gives him his gift. Do you think it was funny or just ungrateful? Weigh in below!

2 Chainz upsets kid by giving him a flip phone; funny or ungrateful?

Renee Gardner

#HipHopSoul Artist and creator of the Omen Agency's #HipHopTownHall, #OmenCypher and ReneetheG TV.

1. Shady Jack Jones on December 26, 2014 at 12:11 pm

F**k ’em! Let that lil bastard go back to that no net having busted azz play groung, go play with sand and rocks n shyt! Ungreatful lil MF!! LOL

2. soisaid on December 26, 2014 at 1:35 pm

it was funny, the boy was being funny for the cameras… if he was upset he would have been crying or something. just fun and games i think.

• Renee G on December 26, 2014 at 3:15 pm

na, i don’t believe that. most boys are conditioned not to cry- esp in public.. i think he was just being a brat.

3. MissBFresh on December 26, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Ungrateful

4. britishrose on December 26, 2014 at 5:05 pm

OMGGGGG I LAUGH SO HARD AT THIS .. that lil boy look like arnold WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS ::: LOL .. but for real this is just sad social media has done a number on our kids apple company too . this kids mom apparently got a android or i phone and he feels intitled to have on too .. they start playing with cell phones early as 2 , so its no wonder he knows his phones!!!! lol im sorry this is just to funny

5. JootJoint on December 27, 2014 at 12:44 am

He’s a serious actor!

6. VLF on December 27, 2014 at 2:57 pm

I woulda got slapped if my mother saw me being that ungrateful.

7. nicki on December 27, 2014 at 3:06 pm

His true learn behavior came out when he toss the flip phone, so what do you expect?

8. nicki on December 27, 2014 at 4:43 pm

After I took a second look at the video, I retract my last comment. The flip phone was appropriate for a teenager, but not a child. Children at his age play games on phones rather then talk on a phone.. Who was he going to call ? Also he would need a job to pay the bill.

• Globetrotter69 on December 29, 2014 at 3:19 pm

So a child should have an expensive smartphone, right? Wrong a child education should have pens, pencils, paper, books, a home, clothing, good nutrition, Play, Friends, Exercise, wholesome Entertainment, Guidance, protection and love! Everything else is superfluous and maybe possibly even distracting or harmful.

• Globetrotter69 on December 29, 2014 at 3:26 pm

MISTAKE: Invert the words Education and should have, in my previous response!

9. jo on December 27, 2014 at 7:02 pm

No. He was serious. Kids have animated, too real reactions sometimes.lol guys he’s just a kid. When i was little i wanted high heels. Looking back i am SOOO glad my mom didnt fall for my puppy eyes. I would have called protective service for myself.lol when you’re little you dont think of yourself as your age, all you want is what you want because its popular, tastes good, looks “cool”. It has nothing to do with the “entitlement” some of you are talking about.

• BJack on December 27, 2014 at 11:44 pm

Shameful! And Ungrateful!!

10. Globetrotter69 on December 29, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Actually children do have people in there lives they should call; parents and guardians!

11. Globetrotter69 on December 29, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Nicki you nailed it with your reference to the brat, er ah I know meant boy getting a job, to pay the bill. We have digressed into a society which once had to protect children from harsh child labor Practices, To A Nation Of Entitled Brats Who Are The Children Of Impoverished Parents, without the sense to help their children learn the value of a dollar or working for that which they want; until they end up in shelters!!!