Anyone who’s spent a little time in the “A” knows that Atlanta is a food-lovers dream. There are more places to eat in Atlanta than there are places to get your car washed. In Atlanta, there is something for every taste. In one day, you can get everything from a Chicago-style Italian beef (in Decatur) to upscale Mexican fusion (in downtown Atlanta). Got a taste for brunch today? Try one of these …
- Meehan’s Public House – Great for an Irish brunch on any day.
- Republic Social House – The perfect place for a steak omelet.
- Cafe Lily – Very memorable for the endless flow of bottomless drinks.
- 57th Fighter Group – You absolutely have to try the made-to-order bananas foster
- The Shed – Picture this: a tasty brunch consisting of a variety of sliders — with fried green tomatoes on the side … yum!
- The Ivy – The right place to see and be seen during their excellent Sunday brunch.
- Infusion Bistro – After you enjoy a brunch on any of their seemingly endless options, be sure to finish with the peach pie.
- ParQ Atlanta – If you’re into it; their 4 Little Pigs pizza will knock your socks off — with bacon, salami, pepperoni and prosciutto.