Dozens of your favorite performers will take the stage at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for the 57th Annual Grammy Awards tonight.
Before you tune in to the ceremony, scroll below for rolling out’s five must-see moments before the big show. CBS will broadcast the 2015 Grammy Awards live at 5 p.m. PST. Rapper LL Cool J will return to reprise his role as host of the show for the fourth consecutive time.
1. Crazy collaborations: How does Sam Smith and Mary J. Blige sound together? Ed Sheeran with John Mayer? How about Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West? No matter what musical genre you love, chances are you’re going to love more than a handful of tonight’s star-studded performances.
2. The Queen B returns: While we think it may be hard to top last year’s opening number of “Drunk In Love” Beyoncé returns to the Grammy stage tonight to perform what we hope to be a medley of new tunes. “This will be so dramatically different than anything you’ve seen her do in a long time,” President/CEO of The Recording Academy Neil Portnow told E! News. “It’s really going to be a spectacular moment for us and for her for sure.”
3. T-Swift’s absent performance: Taylor Swift is sitting this one out. Alongside her BFF Abigail Anderson, Swift plans on just sitting back and enjoying tonight’s show. “I’ll be there having a dance party/rage fest in the audience,” she shared via Tumblr.
4. Katy’s post-game performance: After getting the crowd fired up with her Super Bowl halftime performance, the “Firework” singer is expected take the stage with domestic violence survivor Brooke Axtell, who will perform a written-word piece. Perry, on the other hand, will sing her touching ballad “By the Grace of God.”
5. “The Voice” takeover: NBC’s hit reality show may not be back until Feb.23, but fortunately for fans, many of the popular coaches will take center stage Sunday night, while Pharrell Williams and Usher are expected to perform separately.
Will you be watching?