lol So I was bumming around on the Internet, intentionally that is, looking to add some fuel to my empowerment fire, when I came upon this article on make-me-successful.com. Your guy 50 Cent had shared seven tips for success that I thought were pretty insightful. Considering that he went from an overlooked rapper/drug dealer to a multimillion-dollar mogul in less than a decade by pursuing a vision that went way beyond music, I figured I should pay attention to what he had to say. After reading it, I figured I should share his words with you.
1. “The greatest fear people have is that of being themselves. They want to be 50 Cent or someone else. They do what everyone else does even if it doesn’t fit where and who they are. But you get nowhere that way; your energy is weak and no one pays attention to you. You’re running away from the one thing that you own – what makes you different. I lost that fear. And once I felt the power that I had by showing the world I didn’t care about being like other people, I could never go back.”
2. “Every negative is a positive. The bad things that happen to me, I somehow make them good. That means you can’t do anything to hurt me.”
3. “50 Cent is a person I created. Soon it will be time to destroy him and become somebody else.
4. “Most people can’t handle boredom. That means they can’t stay on one thing until they get good at it. And they wonder why they’re unhappy.
5. “Your opinion of yourself becomes your reality. If you have all these doubts, then no one will believe in you and everything will go wrong. If you think the opposite, the opposite will happen. It’s that simple.”
6. “When I nearly died it made me think – this can happen again any second. I better hurry and do what I want. I started to live like I never lived before. When the fear of death is gone, then nothing can bother you and nobody can stop you