Secret Room Events produced a fabulous Oscars 2015 gifting suite that was teeming with celebs, tastemakers and media. The VIP invitation for this writer was just in time who had an hour to spare to grab her swag bag and started filling it to the rim before rushing to LAX to catch a flight back home to Atlanta. I had to put re-packing at the back of my mind because I didn’t want to block fun that was due me before my trek back across the southern U.S.
While I was making my way through the suite, I ran into “Scandal’s” Mama Pope, née Khandi Alexander, enjoyed a serving of the tasty Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream inspired yogurt from Müller, a glass of red wine, the top of the line, a copy of author Allegra Joyce Kassin’s Oni’s Good Hair Day from the Alphabet Kids collection, a nice canvas tote with full size bottles of Fiber Choice, which are fruity gummy bites made of 100 percent natural fiber.
Also, I met a fabulous pair from Hawaii, the wife is shapewear designer for her own company, Mi Nudes, can’t wait to share with you my ancestry.com results.
The 2015 Beauty Bar & Luxury Lounge touted as “A luxurious invite-only event showcasing the finest in products and beauty services to Hollywood’s hottest celebrities and media,” was held at the W Westwood in Los Angeles on Friday, Feb. 20, 2015,
Highlights of the event that hooked me:
• Luxury gift lounge – finest in exciting new products and services
• Exotic travel packages to the Cook Islands, Thailand, Bahamas, Budapest, Manhattan and luxury cruises to Tahiti
• 5 designer swimwear and resort lines
• Beauty lounge provided by Toni & Guy – hair services, braid bar, make-up, manicures, pedicures, massage and lash applications
• Food and beverage lounge provided by Wolfgang Puck Co.
• Cocktails and champagne provided from various wineries
• VIP gift bags
• Red carpet arrivals
• Luxury car service for nominated talent (upon availability)
• Valet onsite