Kordell Stewart denies he’s gay, again

Kordell Stewart/YouTube Screenshot

Kordell Stewart/YouTube Screenshot

Gay rumors have plagued Kordell Stewart for two decades now, but the talk around Stewart’s sexuality skyrocketed earlier this month when viral internet sensation Andrew Caldwell claimed that he’d slept with Stewart and a number of other sports stars before being “delivered” from homosexuality. Not surprisingly, Stewart immediately denied the allegations and now he’s denying them once again to non-believing fans.

During a recent appearance on “The Big Tigger Show,” Stewart talked about a rumored feud with Bow Wow earlier this month, in which the rapper reportedly blasted Stewart and called him a “sissy” after Stewart liked an Instagram pic of Bow Wow’s baby’s mama, Joie Chavis.

“I mentor a lot of young men and I talk about not dealing with the petty stuff. I’m a grown man, dog. We on Instagram, social media. You press ‘Like’ on a picture. What’s the problem? I didn’t know who she was. I’m not here to put anyone on blast, but come on man. That’s petty,” Stewart said.

He added, “Trust me, he didn’t threaten me. But he spoke his peace. He likes to talk.”
Stewart then spoke about the rumors that he slept with Caldwell and explained, “I’ve never met the brother before.”

Although he denied sleeping with Caldwell, he explained that he has no problem with Caldwell’s sexuality.

“It’s a free country … You do what you please. I am not a gay man. I am heterosexual man,” Stewart said.
But that’s not all he had to say. Read his comments about Porsha Williams, after the cut.

Pages: 1 2

1. shellyTheGreat on October 13, 2015 at 11:08 am

he doesn’t have to keep responding to questions about this. folks are still going to think your gay, so he should just leave it alone…who cares if something thinks you’re gay.

• TheBurningBush on October 13, 2015 at 12:58 pm

I understand where you are coming from however to a man on that issue it does matter what people thing.

2. cupcake333 on October 13, 2015 at 11:37 am

apparently he has some issues , move out of gay ATLANTA for ONE atlanta men are either dope dealers gay or both, even the business men there are wearing tight suits,funny socks and grooming up for a mans attention and women there are use to it . to the point they will even sleep with a downlow man. its ciommon porsha knew he was when she met him and i doubt if she left him for this reason. he now has to defend because he has no cover beard now. he aint even in a stable relationship women are on alert of him . he gonna have to find someone he can pay to hush about his secret actiivity in atlanta that would be easier than say La

• Cee jay on October 13, 2015 at 12:40 pm

You sound like a frustrated manless female. Why are you hating on gay people? FYI,if you think ATL is only city with gay men,you need to get out and expand your horizons. Furthermore, if you are so hateful towards people that are gay,you and your heterosexual freinds and families should stop procreating. I am so sick of people like you worrying about who is f*****g whom. The are more important issues in the world to concern yourself with like black on black crime,illiteracy, homelessness, and the backward progression of the black race.

• shellyTheGreat on October 13, 2015 at 1:06 pm

atlanta is extremely gay, no doubt about that.

• atlsongbyrd on October 16, 2015 at 9:33 am

Every man in Atlanta is not gay

3. DH on October 14, 2015 at 11:41 am

Kordell was lucky that the time he was caught s*****g d**k of a Pittsburgh undercover cop a few years ago was swept under the carpet thanks to the Steelers. The rumors have been out there for YEARS. And, there’s probably some truth. Don’t think he slept with this fat boy, but he’s been givin it up fa sho.

• Brezzy Bee on October 14, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Damn, my people, ya’ ll perpetuate the ignorance without remorse or shame. I’ve read the comments on the GOSSIP…shameless & stupid. Only a insecure, petty & envious mind would perpetuate sh*t like this, to make them feel better about themselves. It’s one of the reasons we keep doing so bad…DAMN??!!!!

• DH on October 14, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Sorry…in this case Kordell’s stuff is not just gossip. There were many credible sources in the Pittsburgh case that said it was swept under the rug and Steelers management helped to try to make formal charges go away. He likes MEN.

• Cee jay on October 15, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Big f****g deal! You and cupcakes seem to be the only who cares!

• Brezzy Bee on October 15, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Two things, firstly DH, I douby you could name one credible source on this BS. Secondly, Cee Jay…I don’t give two f*cks about the specifics of Mr. Stewart’s situation. In your own frustrations, you missed my point regarding the bigger picture: The perpetuation of mindless, senseless and shameless gossip that direct us away from bigger REAL issues! Now do you get it???