Will the Westbrooks be the Black Kardashians?

Photo Credit: India Love's Instagram (@indialove)

Photo credit: India Love’s Instagram (@indialove)

E! hit reality TV gold when they signed the now-famous Kardashian family to star in multiple reality series for the network and now they’ve become the reigning stars of the reality TV world. But now it appears that BET has a Black family of their own that’s set to take the world of reality TV by storm.

Tonight marks the debut of “The Westbrooks,” a new BET reality series which will focus on famous social media sisters India, Crystal, Morgan, Bree and Brooke, who have all become famous online for their popular Instagram pages.

The show will reportedly chronicle their lives as “Insta-famous” celebrities as well as their efforts to grow their brand beyond being internet stars to becoming world-famous celebrities. And according to the promos for the series, each sister, like the Kardashians, has her own interesting personality with India being the diva, Crystal being the hippie, Morgan being the around the way girl, Bree being the queen and Brooke being the businesswoman.

And from the looks of things, it seems like the sisters will not only be dealing with the struggles of fame, but also fights amongst each other, fights with other girls, and rumored high-profile romances with celebs like Soulja Boy.

Sounds pretty familiar to us and it seems like the show is going to pack enough drama to be a ratings hit with fans.

“The Westbrooks” premieres tonight, Wednesday, Oct 14 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on BET.

1. shellyTheGreat on October 14, 2015 at 1:46 pm

naw, we don’t need another one of them

2. Pdiddy on October 14, 2015 at 2:16 pm

Ratchet TV at its Finest….

3. WeezyDuzIt on October 14, 2015 at 3:32 pm

I thought the Kardashians were already Black…

4. kim on October 15, 2015 at 7:49 pm

The youngest one is going from rapper to rapper , she will be eventually be used up in the industry real early, and discussing an issue about The Game and Tiffany she knows nothing about that issue and shouldn’t speak on it, and they will not be the Kardashians, and their father needs to teach them about respecting themselves as young women, but I guess the parents want a check too

• Crystal B on October 17, 2015 at 2:02 pm

I think India gets a bad rap as being a thot. From what we know for sure she dated the Game and had a high school sweetheart. Everything else is just gossip. I don’t think she’s even attracted to Soulja. If she wanted to be his gf I’m sure she could be. And I think she needs an attitude adjustment because she’s young and has some fame and maybe she’s unsure of how to deal with the pressure. I hope she matures and is able to be successful in the long run.

• kim on October 17, 2015 at 11:57 pm

You are so right, her attitude is nasty, her followers are able to see who she really is now, I think all of them especially the dad are “doing too much, and wanting to be the Kardashians is a bit too much, one thing that I can say about the Kardashians regardless of the bad rep some people give them they have always been respectful and humble in public, this proves that BET will give anyone a show and I do remember Neffe saying a few years ago here in Atlanta that BET doesn’t pay like MTV, VH1, and Bravo, when it comes to casting reality shoows

5. christie on October 26, 2015 at 10:02 am