25-year-old mother’s naked body found in Ferguson after inviting ‘Facebook friend’ to her home

shardae

photo: sharae bradford via Facebook

A woman was found dead after receiving an alleged visit from a man she met on Facebook. According to reports by St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Sharae Bradford, 25, was discovered at her apartment in Ferguson, Missouri.

Bradford, who has a young daughter, apparently met a man on Facebook. The two decided to meet at her home to spend time together on Nov. 29. But after a relative attempted to contact Bradford, her cell phone continued to go to voicemail. The relative went to Bradford’s home and found her lying nude in her bed while covered by her own blood.

Bradford’s family soon began to investigate the man who she met on Facebook. They eventually discovered that he has a history of mental issues and violence against women.

When it comes to dating on social media, it’s important to take precautionary measures before spending time alone with the person. The social media platforms allow people to disguise their true intentions because it’s easy to project a false image. Take the time to meet in a safe setting such as a coffee shop when going out with new people.

Fortunately, Bradford’s daughter was not at the home when the alleged attack took place. Police are currently investigating the crime.

1. webbj on December 1, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Wth

2. Whiteguy on December 1, 2015 at 8:10 pm

25 child with no father hooking up on FB more of that b;lack on black crime that doesn’t matter to BLM.

Is anyone surprised?

3. FuZ on December 1, 2015 at 9:57 pm

Terrible version of catfish.
    RIP. I hope that the little girl has some strong support.

• Whiteguy on December 3, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Probably raised more by grandma anyway while little miss booty was at the club

• Clayton Andrews on January 25, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Whiteguy, can we at least try to show some sympathy for this family and less victim blaming. A child just lost her mother; I don’t care if the woman was out in the streets selling herself. One human being just extinguished the life of another human being, without provocation. Let’s focus more on the killer and not the victim’s lifestyle.

• Eric Kent on January 25, 2016 at 5:38 pm

white is right so pay close attention to his philosophy of comments, black women are the worst steward of children in the black american communities according to Tommy Sotomayor who speaks the truth about them in his videos if you go google and watch all his videos. I have no sympathy for them because they cost money to s3x and her daughter is going to grow up and be like mama because she’s going to get it from mama and her ways.

• Mary E. Eaton on January 27, 2016 at 9:44 am

You are not qualified to predict the future of anyone. And your sterotypical statement shows you are ignorant on so many levels.

• KaribbeanKing4Lyfe on January 27, 2016 at 7:50 pm

ahem, if you don’t mind chiming in? he’s right about african-american negro’s and their rosa parks puzzies who love to be a hoe and sell it off to guys like a merchandise. PIMPS UP HOES DOWN and her daughter is going to grow up and be a hoe.

• God's Girl on February 28, 2016 at 10:10 am

Be careful of the things you say about others. One day you may experience the same or worst. Praying for you

• Whiteguy on January 31, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Odd how stereotypes occur over and over.

• Clayton Andrews on February 13, 2016 at 3:23 pm

I’d say that’s a very gross miscalculation. My black mother and father (who were married BTW) did pretty well with us: 3 college graduates, one in college and baby sister graduating high school within the year. No teen pregnancies, good careers (Mental Health, Music and Education). No arrests or incarcerations. I’m currently married with children (all from the same woman, who also works, BTW) and obtaining my PhD. None of us have had to depend on welfare. Yes, as a black man, I’ll be the first to admit that some my people could benefit to do better (just as any other race), but for you to put all of us in one group would be just as bad as me saying that all Caucasians were slave-driving racists. Now that wouldn’t be fair…

• Gods Girl on February 28, 2016 at 10:06 am

I will pray for you

• Whiteguy on January 31, 2016 at 7:42 pm

No sympathy for black on black crime.

4. guest on December 2, 2015 at 9:50 am

Women with children should be extra careful of whom they chose to get involved with.

• Whiteguy on December 3, 2015 at 8:09 pm

Should have been extra careful befor the first monkey knocked her up and left her unsupported. TNB.

• kmack1970 on January 25, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Bitch get back to fucking your mama.

• Whiteguy on January 31, 2016 at 7:41 pm

I guess that is a popular saying in the hood…

• Whiteguy on February 6, 2016 at 8:02 pm

I don’t live in the hood.

• Flowingwind on July 18, 2016 at 7:20 am

Hahaha!!!

• Mary E. Eaton on January 27, 2016 at 9:45 am

Stupid statement. You don’t know anything about her support situation, or her former child’s support. Your intelligence is showing….or lack of.

• KaribbeanKing4Lyfe on January 27, 2016 at 7:53 pm

she deserves death for selling her puzzy online and now she is dead, Tommy Sotomayor was right about negro chicks from the hoods that they are the worst steward of childrens.

• God's Girl on February 28, 2016 at 10:14 am

You are a really sick individual. How do you know if she was selling herself. Did you try to buy and got turn down for your lack of. …lol. Pull yourself together .

• Whiteguy on January 31, 2016 at 7:40 pm

odds are her story is the same as all the others….

• Whiteguy on February 6, 2016 at 8:02 pm

And her booty call is showing.

5. cupcake333 on December 4, 2015 at 6:36 pm

while you cant blame the victim, today it is common for single women and men to date off the net , but what is weired is there is no manual for dating on line , no rules and you play it as you wish too .. there should be a manuel about this on line.. no one bothers to write anything to help people know a safer way to deal on line its gotta be a safer approach to it… than people take

• Whiteguy on January 31, 2016 at 7:50 pm

She has a kid so should have been married to the child’s father. That is in the book as it should be. would not be in this situation if she got it right the first time.

• Clayton Andrews on February 3, 2016 at 6:19 pm

That wouldn’t be the same Book that teaches us to love thy neighbor as thy self as well as to hate the sin, not the sinner.
        Or was it the Book in which the protagonist stated, “Let he with no sin cast the first stone.” Again, WHATEVER she was doing, should be no consequence to you or myself. A. LIFE. WAS. TAKEN. I would say the same thing if this woman was white, Asian, Hispanic, whatever. I see that you have a lot of disdain for the Black community. It shows through your words. I don’t hate you for that. In fact, I pity you. I pity that you hide behind a blank profile promoting hate. I pity your narrow-mindedness in a time where we have a Black President (of whom I’ll even admit I disagree with some of his policies) and you fail to see the significance of that progress. I pity the fact that you use The Bible, The number 1 Book of love, if there ever is one, to justify your hateful statements. I’m about as pro-black as anyone can get, but beyond that, I’m pro-humanity. A human life was taken. I abhor the fact that it was a black-on-black crime, but I abhor the vicious statements about this deceased woman’s daughter, who just lost a mother. To see the statements being made, some of you need to truly look in the mirror and really ask yourselves, “am I truly THIS hateful?” “Is this the mindset I want to teach to my children?” “10 Years from now, how will I feel about these statements I made?”

• Whiteguy on February 6, 2016 at 7:59 pm

I need no pity. I pay may bills. The president is not black. He is mixed, mother was white. He identifies as black to pander to the votes. Progress? 17 trillion in debt? I look in the mirror and wonder…”why are my tax dollars going to these people?” I would rather save the environment in general. I have no children. Are you going to judge me on that? 10 years ago I figured the same. Now I know even more. If they do not change their ways then yes of course I will feel the same then as well.

• Clayton Andrews on February 8, 2016 at 2:03 am

God Bless you, whiteguy. I’ll continue to pray for you. You be blessed.

• Whiteguy on February 13, 2016 at 9:57 am

Pray for yourself. You need it for sure.

• Clayton Andrews on February 13, 2016 at 3:13 pm

You’re absolutely right. We all definitely need prayer. Thank you for pointing that out. You be blessed.

• Whiteguy on February 13, 2016 at 5:53 pm

No thanks. I am fine. Go find another sheep to spread your fantasy omni potent mean god to. I do not by girl scout cookies and I sure do not believe in any pie in the sky religion.

• Clayton Andrews on March 13, 2016 at 9:08 pm

You have control of your fear. Now. Release your Anger! Only your Hatred can destroy me!!

• Whiteguy on March 14, 2016 at 6:29 pm

You are failing. It is not hatred. It is plain old I don’t care about your kind. Whole nother level.

• Clayton Andrews on March 14, 2016 at 6:35 pm

If you are looking for randsom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you…

• Clayton Andrews on March 14, 2016 at 6:36 pm

I’m also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her…

• Whiteguy on March 14, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Yawn. Ex military here. Come on over. Knock 3 times on the front door so I know it is you.

Clown

• Clayton Andrews on March 15, 2016 at 11:24 am

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

• Whiteguy on March 17, 2016 at 6:50 pm

That’s what I figured. your all actor.

6. cupcake333 on December 4, 2015 at 6:39 pm

there have been many victims of internet scamming , the ex convicts are haveing afield day putting up fake profiles ,and haveing their moma or sister monitor the profile picking up message and faulsly posting for them . and they locked up prisoners are savy now days . they know how to meet these women fast build a relationship and get money while locked up ,iam not surprised this woman died ,too many females are lonely , and just cause a woman has a kid dont make her not a sexual object no more , men see her as a non sexual creature. unfair to her.

7. Flowingwind on January 25, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Everybody On Your Facebook Friend’s List “Ain’t” Your Friend.

• Eric Kent on January 25, 2016 at 5:33 pm

you black americans are so funny and predictable, she was a hoe whoring out of her apartment for money because black women pussy is not for free to hump in america. it is ashame it’s so hard to talk to a female in the streets but easy to talk to them on facebook, lol.

• ms. holmes on January 26, 2016 at 5:37 pm

I’m sure your an idiot. I am a 24 year old black woman. NO children 1 fiancé, and we both make 6 figures. So what is your point exactly about black women?

• Mary E. Eaton on January 27, 2016 at 9:46 am

Exactly.

• Whiteguy on January 31, 2016 at 7:52 pm

Far and few between. Yet a 6 figure woman is posting in this trash thread?
          Fail.

• Mary E. Eaton on January 27, 2016 at 9:48 am

You sound like a jackass. What’s predictable is the level of your racism and lack of intelligence

• KaribbeanKing4Lyfe on January 27, 2016 at 7:55 pm

but aren’t you negro’s of america also racists to black foreign people telling them to get out of america which you negro’s don’t even owned?