On Wednesday’s episode of “Steve Harvey,” gospel singer Tina Campbell uncovered details surrounding her husband’s infidelity. Her marriage drama unfolded two seasons ago on she and her sister’s reality show, “Mary Mary,” but now she’s coming clean about how she initially discovered that her husband, Teddy Campbell, was unfaithful.

Tina Campbell describes finding out her husband was cheating

Kacie Whaley

I'm a writer and philosopher.

1. ceeceebaker on December 10, 2015 at 2:37 pm

child take ten seats, you are not the first nor the last person to be cheated on

• DonnieMac on December 10, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Ex-man, myself and another chick worked at the same small place. I found out(everybody else in the world knew)after two years that he had been seeing both of us. She called and told me and we talked. I was through with him. Not only did she take him back, she married him too. So I would like to say this, if another woman call you about your man, don’t tell her much of anything. Not only did she tell him every thing that I said, but used what I said to get the advantage. They are not married at this time. Another thing, I was hurt but it never, ever make me want to stalk and physically fight her, like women tend to do. So that’s one of my stories.

2. New Orleans on December 10, 2015 at 5:21 pm

From one sisters to another we all felt your pain heard your anger and your fan’s prayed for you. Now it’s time to put it to rest you have your family back together just continue to work on your relationship with your husband. I don’t think we your fan’s who love you dearly can take hearing this anymore. We all been thru something in relationship some of us move on or work it out. This is all being said with much love, just give us some good music.

• DonnieMac on December 10, 2015 at 8:51 pm

(Chuckle) Ms. New Orleans, it does get old fast. Especially if he’s back in the house.

3. DonnieMac on December 10, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Destroying stuff that you bought does nothing but make you have to buy it again when y’all get back together or not. How does that makes one feel better. I never got this. How about keeping everything and giving nothing back, knowing that he wants it?

4. britishrose on October 19, 2017 at 11:35 pm

haaaaa she was talking to the cheating expert steve dam harvey he left his wife for a trap queen.. so he sitting there examining her drama and he had the worst drama and is the king of cheaters thats how he know so much about women he has , hurt so many and done so much dirt ,,he want to judge others now .. like he dr phil