Your thoughts are very powerful. You create something with every single thought you have. The only question is, what are you thinking about?
Here are five tips to help you manifest the things you want in 2016:
– Stay focused on the present moment. The past and the future are illusions. The only thing that matters is now. There is no thing that has ever occurred outside of the now and present moment. When you are in the shower, feel the water, don’t miss that present moment by already being at the office or thinking about the traffic or your obligations in life. Use those moments to connect with yourself.
– Open your hands and let go of the past. Two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time. There is no room for good in the present moment if you refuse to let go of what doesn’t feel good from your past. Life happens to all of us and I understand some horrible things may have happened in your past. You’ve lost things and people you loved and it may not seem fair but remove the judgment of those things. Just be willing and ready to let go.
– Forgive everyone, starting with yourself. When things in life get messy, you must first take responsibility for the mess. After that, immediately forgive yourself then move on to forgive all those who may have harmed you, intentionally or unintentionally. There is no purpose in holding on to negative energy that doesn’t support the desires of your heart. Forgiveness is a selfish act. Bless those things and people and move forward into the realm of expectancy. Expect good things to show up for you and they will.
– You don’t need a cake to write a recipe. Create your own recipe and believe that all the things that you desire (the ingredients) will be added. This only works based on your level of belief. If you think you can, then you can. But if you think you can’t and you feel unworthy of it, then you are also correct. What if you removed all distractions and limitations? What would you do next? Whatever your answer is, do that and start now.
– Align your attitude with your expectation and be happy. The laws of the universe are absolute and there is only good and very good. Expect every day that the good that you truly desire is already present and match your feelings to that. Don’t focus on anything else. Be grateful for everything you desire in advance and act as if you already have it. That’s what faith is truly all about. Faith is turning your expectation and anticipation toward a thing in such a way that there is no possibility of it not coming to fruition. Faith is believing that your DNA is all over the thing you desire. Believe that until it shows up.
Don’t let anyone tell you there isn’t an exact science to life, because there absolutely is. All you have to do is feel good and follow the steps above.
As the new year dawns, choose to do things differently this year. One thing you can do is kick-off the year with a powerful release and receiving process called Burning Bowl. If you are in Chicago, it happens live on January 8 at 7 p.m. at Christ Universal Temple, but no matter where you are in the world you can participate. First, make a list of things you want to release from your life (debt, doubt, fear, illness, disease, procrastination and more) and then write a letter to God asking for the things you want to come into your life over the next year.
I do a daily coaching call, Rise & Shine, at 7:15 a.m. CST to assist you with staying in alignment. Call in. It’s absolutely free. (712) 775-7035 Code: 477668
For more instructions for Burning Bowl and archived Rise & Shine calls or to set up a free consultation, visit www.MoniqueSpence.com