Chilli recently revealed her latest fitness project, a joint venture with Beachbody and Shaun T. The petite star is known for being consistently in shape since her debut with TLC over 20 years ago. Instead of yo-yo dieting or being swayed by dieting fads that help you lose weight only to gain it back, Chilli says she prefers to make eating clean and working out a part of her lifestyle. She shares several perks to staying in shape as opposed to getting in shape at the top of the year and falling off.
- Eating healthy and working out is the best health insurance plan you can have. You’ll have fewer health complications if you are putting the right foods in your body and working out.
- Weight ages you. Being overweight is the primary factor in making you look your age or even older. People who look younger than they are, oftentimes attribute that to being in great health.
- You’ll look better in your clothes and out of your clothes. No matter what your shape is, being at an optimum weight will always make you look much better in your clothes and sans clothes.
- You’ll feel more confident. Being healthy gives you energy and makes you feel ready to tackle most situations, regardless of your occupation.
- If you stay ready, you don’t have to get ready. If you make eating clean and working out a lifestyle, you don’t have to worry about that class reunion or red carpet appearance because you’ll be ready. You may want to tweak little things, but for the most part you don’t have to stress about it.