Stacey Dash says Trump is ‘street’; she admires his violent rhetoric

Stacey Dash (Photo Credit: Twitter @realstacydash)

Stacey Dash (Photo credit: Twitter @realstacydash)

Actress and Fox News contributor Stacey Dash has received a lot of heat concerning her comments on the Black Lives Matter movement and the current political state of Blacks in America. Her most recent appearance at the Oscars, hosted by comedian Chris Rock led to an embarrassing routine that flopped. Now, in her latest blog post she comments on the violence at Donald Trump campaign rallies.

“There’s a lot of talk about Donald Trump being violent, condoning it, or at least inciting it. But this is a total misread of our next president. First of all, he’s not responsible for what every random guy does — out of thousands.(And by the way, I don’t condone the violence that has happened so far.)

“Second of all, he’s not violent, he’s just ‘street.’ He was born in Queens, [New York]. Of course, that doesn’t mean he was hustling on the street, dodging bullets. I know he had a privileged upbringing that no doubt isolated him from much of the violence and strife that some people grew up with in the city. I, for example, grew up in the South Bronx, [New York]. I saw my first dead body when I was 3. (I still remember the look on his face to this day.) But growing up there in New York made me see the world in a certain way. Actions have consequences. Rude people are not tolerated. If you attack me, I’ll come back at you twice at hard.Anyway, I’m not saying that Donald Trump grew up slamming people’s heads into walls. But there is something about growing up in New York, a certain toughness instilled, a certain level of ‘street’ that can’t be ignored. At least, that’s how it worked out with Trump.”

Dash goes on to to express her admiration for former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his “No Apology” campaign tour. She stated that she voted for Romney and that Donald Trump is doing what Romney tried to do but Romney was too much of a gentleman. But to make sure that no one is mistaken on where she stands with Donald Trump, Dash writes:

“He knows both sides of the street. He knows the game. And he knows how to WIN IT. Like I’ve said … he doesn’t bring a knife to a gun fight!”

Dash seems to paint the violence at Trump rallies with a simple conservative brush, totally ignorant of the abuse of peaceful protesters and basic decency. In her blog she seems to approve of the violent rhetoric that Trump is espousing and the fascist and racist nature of his campaign. Her ignorance is compounded and confirmed by her written statements.

1. Dot on March 14, 2016 at 9:44 am

Does anyone take her seriously? If he was a black candidate behaving that way she would be appalled. The self hate is strong in that one (yoda voice lol)

2. cupcake333 on March 14, 2016 at 9:46 am

who ever wrote this blog is oviously a racist too . .dont you know black folks are the biggest racist in the world … they went up against martin luther king now celebrate him most black american preferred the panthers and macolm x rather then the peaceful oppinion of king .. black are quick to referr back to slave owner of a century few of us knew of .. when root movie come out .. most didnt even know we were slaved like that or how it started once we knew we instantly labeled whites as racist forgetting that word was not invented to describe any one race . .. stacy dash is bashed by hater of her beauty,,, intelligence and people who dont understand the constitution free right to speech.. that what america is .every black person who like whites ideas for thei country is not racist… this retorhic is worst then racism .. its ignorance at the finest

• Vandellish on March 14, 2016 at 11:40 am

Go take your meds and then head directly to your local grammar class.

• Likewaterforchoc on March 14, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Shut up!

• Jason on March 18, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Educate yourself. The only recognized form of racism is white supremacy.

3. WHaleWillie on March 15, 2016 at 9:02 am

DUnno ’bout anyone else, but fo’ me STacey DAsh is welcum ta give ole’ WIllie a caboose rimmin’ anny ole day o’ da week! I’se think she be fine! CUpcake333 , VAndellish & LIkewaterforchoc should get togetha for a whole lotta lovin’. WIllie cum ova and share sum good home spun bukkake all ova yo faces.

DA trut’ ’bout da TRumpsta, massa may have lotsa say, but at least he be honest. HE likes us niggas, but dont care much for d’em wetbacks. HE wanta bulid a wall o’ CHina by CAnada and MExico. I’Se say, bring it on. WIllie here too lazy to go travellin’. BEsides ma last visit to CAnada gots me an anal cav’te search. MAn was like a gold mine. D’Ey find a couple of ole false nails from nasty PInkerton PAtty, parts o’ a french tickla from ma days messin’ wit’ OPrah (SUmone’s gotta love a fattie!) MOunted fuzz mighta even found da butt end of a splif in d’ere. ANyway, I be banned from d’at GReat White N’oth. DOnt mind it ’cause still gots da internet ta rub one off to any CAnuck hottie da’t might be found messin’ wit’ one a nigga brothas.

KEepin’ it short today. I’Se gots da itchies and scratchies like you would not believe. LIke d’ey say. FIre in da hole. REminds me ole long gone CHris ROck. GOnna save d’at discussion for’ anotha day!