Family outraged that homeowner shot and killed thieving relative

A Florida homeowner is being blamed for unnecessarily shooting and killing a burglar by the thief’s family. The sister of the deceased, identified as Trevon Jordan, feels the homeowner was wrong for shooting her brother. “You have to understand … how he gonna get his money?” she said.

1. mrhowell2002 on March 18, 2016 at 10:44 am

Silly… You go up somebody’s house you gambling wit your life… He made his choice…

2. Likewaterforchoc on March 18, 2016 at 12:09 pm

They should be outraged that he was out thieving. Robbing people of things that don’t belong to you is risky business and he paid the price. They need to sit their azzes down somewhere because ain’t nobody getting in formation for this foolishness.

3. Dee Terrell on March 18, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Bravo!!! I think the lady has done what she had to do. If he was such a great child, he wouldn’t have been breaking into someone else house.

4. Rainmaker on March 18, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Agreed he shouldn’t be breaking in no doubt. 17 year olds do stupid ‘ish. But homeowner saw him on camera, came home, he was out the house, police in route, confrontation outside the house, and then you decide to shoot him. Not justified! NO WAY!

• Tashee on March 18, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Ummm…he shouldn’t be in her house robbing it. Maybe if there were consequences people would stop thinking they’re entitled to other people’s things. Don’t defend what is indefensible. This kid was WRONG! Sorry he had to die but he should have made better decisions in his life.

• guest on March 18, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Take into consideration where this woman lives, Liberty City MIA is a hellhole and even though he was only 17 she’s a woman confronting a man. Doesn’t sound like he was trying to run away after he got caught, he probably came after her.

5. Charise Smith on March 18, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Are you fuckin kidding me? How bout he get a job? If he can’t cut grass do something besides breaking in ppl houses!!!

6. guest on March 18, 2016 at 2:45 pm

Listening to his family I feel bad for the young man because it’s obvious they failed him by not instilling any type of morals or work ethic. Too bad he had to learn by losing his life but this woman did nothing wrong in my opinion.

7. Not about that life on March 18, 2016 at 2:55 pm

This kid was destined for death or prison, his family tells you everything you need to know. We really have to start calling people out for this type of behavior and not allow it in out communities.

8. Erica on March 18, 2016 at 3:59 pm

These dumb chicks said “how he gone get his money?” The situation is sad but he should not have been doing what he was doing.

9. Vaughnj TheChameleon on March 19, 2016 at 1:37 pm

wow really,now what he had a weapon,what if the situation had of turned or escalated..

10. Dempsey on March 21, 2016 at 5:24 am

Boo-yi-ca, boo-yi-ca!!!! Sh*t real out here in deez skcreets. Them birds in the family str8 trippin’. Nigga got called up on that bullsh*t, fo real!!!!

11. Mitchell Steven on March 21, 2016 at 2:17 pm

How else is he going to get his money? Ever heard of HUSSLING? cutting folks grass, yards, odd jobs. Ever heard of Working to buy things. When I was his age back in 1972 -1973 I had Odd jobs. I cleaned floors bathrooms toilet, mopped floors cleaned hall ways and any odd job I could. Back in 1972 I was 16 working in a coat factory making $1.85 an Hour and you got folks crying because they only make 8 or 9 dollars an hour. GET A GRIP! He was going to get KILLED sooner or later if that is his only way to “get money”. He was NOT going to go through life Taking what did not belong to him. It does not work that way. There are consequences for bad choices which we all make. No one told him it was OK to break in any ones home. IF they do then they will end up where he Now is.

12. Dot on March 22, 2016 at 10:45 am

This family makes me sick. I hate to say it but the young man might be better off.

13. Overkillwfo on March 22, 2016 at 11:40 pm

“How he gonna get his money?” LOL, btch, he don’t need to worry bout money now. This homeowner took care of that problem for him. Break into my house if you want wings. I’ll get you a pair faster than Red Bull.

14. BG on March 24, 2016 at 7:50 am

” how he gonna get his money?” he gonna get his money on that grave tip.. dawg……. I grew up for a time worst off than this kids with his jewelry flashing fake or not i could not even afford that and never climed through windows and got hand me downs and smiled when i got something from a damn garage sale…… die die die is the new song to rap about because more willbe dying for stunts like this.