Ex-bodyguard reveals Kanye’s diva behavior, lists craziest demands

Get Kanye out of Debt (Photo Credit: GoFundMe @Get Kanye Out of Debt)

Photo credit: GoFundMe @Get Kanye Out of Debt

Even Kanye West publicly acknowledges that he has changed drastically since the loss of his mother, and he is known to shout out antidepressant Lexapro at his concerts and in his lyrics, but the latest revelations from his ex-bodyguard beg the question of whether he spends most of his time off his meds.

“I had to look after his toddler daughter once and it was so much easier than baby-sitting the father … He’s ten times worse than what you see. You just never knew what would trigger a meltdown,” said bodyguard to the stars Steve Stanulis, whose past clients include Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire. “I’ve been employed by a lot of high-end people but I’ve never worked for someone like him. He’s 10 times worse than what you see.”

Stanulis, 42, who only worked for West for two weeks, recalled a career’s worth of West’s diva antics. He explained how West refused to press his own elevator buttons, asked guards not to talk when he was present, sulked when forced to sit in the front seat of a car, and never apologized.

Photo credit: Twitter - @kanyewest

Photo credit: Twitter – @kanyewest

“I was told, ‘Don’t expect to last long. He goes through a lot of guys and some don’t even last the first hour,’” Stanulis recalled.

On his very first day, in an elevator at his music studio, Stanulis got a taste of West’s pampered antics: “Kanye just stood there with his arms folded and said, ‘Aren’t you going to press the button?’”

Unfortunately, Stanulis had to admit he didn’t know which floor.

“[Kanye] flipped out, squealing that his time was precious and that he couldn’t believe I hadn’t called ahead to find out which floor he worked on … I was amazed by the amount of bizarre behavior I saw in just two weeks … imagine what must go on over a year,” said Stanulis. “It is his world and everyone just exists within it. I don’t know how Kim [Kardashian] stays married to him.”

“He got annoyed because I ‘got in his shot’ once when the paparazzi were taking pictures,” Stanulis said.

Kanye fired Stanulis on the night of the Met Gala earlier this month, when he saw Stanulis standing in a hallway with Kardashian.

“He is the most condescending person I have ever met,” Stanulis said.

What are your thoughts? Are you in Kanye’s corner rooting for him despite this craziness, or have you moved on?

1. FuZ on May 23, 2016 at 5:40 pm

I don’t care. You can choose to work for him or not.
    I want to say that he was not right since his mother died. But I don’t know what he was really like before that though.

2. britishrose on May 23, 2016 at 8:49 pm

he has always act shitty HE fought with donda HIS MOM too she knew she had a monster reason she had one his son will be the train that hit him hard he is raising north as a bratt she never smile an neither does kim double dose of shi_t dont stink they may have cute kids but that all i think they are just what u see kenya gonna go nuts when kim dump him and it will be just like she did humprey BUT KENYA GONNA SNAP!!!!

3. Vandellish on May 24, 2016 at 11:55 am

I believe it. Kanye West has been an azzrag for quite some time now.

4. VLF on May 24, 2016 at 1:05 pm

What is it about rich people that they hire nannies, bodyguards and high priced teenagers to watch their children? Damn,,isn’t there a cousin, aunt, uncle or sibling that you can reach out too? A mansion filled with rooms and you’d rather hire a stranger to help raise your children?

• Jason on May 24, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Exactly – a stranger that goes to the media and tells your business.

• VLF on May 24, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Right! While you probably have family still renting an apartment somewhere? I see it time and time again. Ben Afleck screwed the nanny. Arnold, Woody Allen? Id move my whole family in the mansion and call it a day.

• Jason on May 24, 2016 at 2:59 pm

I won’t go that far, but I get your drift. You can try to help everyone in your family, but you won’t be able to save them all.

5. Jason on May 24, 2016 at 1:10 pm

I wonder if this security guy always runs his mouth about his clients? Maybe he should talk less and do his job instead. Kanye is Kanye, but I won’t side with the help on this one. Hired folks should not be so quick to spew their insights about their employers to the masses. Maybe he deserved to be fired.

• guest on May 25, 2016 at 8:45 am

I think the stuff he was saying about Kayne could probably be said about most celebs. I’ve worked for politicians that were the same way and they’re supposed to be paid servants of the public.

6. swmpl on May 24, 2016 at 11:55 pm

He’s in my top five. He’s music genius!

• Noel on May 27, 2016 at 6:23 am

Hmmm says much of YOU if you think someone who uses techno to sing is a genius.

• swmpl on May 27, 2016 at 7:01 am

His lyrical content. Who do you like? Bonjovi? And anyway he sounds way better than awful Bonjovi or Guns and roses who can’t even hit high notes anymore. BTW what’s that on trumps face? Looks like poo.

• Noel on May 31, 2016 at 7:50 am

It’s a Hitler stash.. Trump IS POO. LOL

• swmpl on May 31, 2016 at 9:03 am

True in deed!!!

7. Noel on May 27, 2016 at 6:21 am

I always hated this piece of garbage.. I would rather eat shi…and die than buy his songs or anything associated with this piece of trash. His “wife” is a slut and hoe for ($$ for money maybe) getting with this garbage. Birds of a feather flock together.