Phaedra Parks on life after divorce, navigating single motherhood

Instagram: @PhaedraParks

The self-described Southern belle, mommy, mortician, mediator, attorney, housewife and author of Secrets of the Southern Belle, according to her Instagram profile, Phaedra Parks returns to “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” for their ninth season. According to reports, Parks and Nida were officially divorced in April 2016.

Apollo Nida, 37, is in federal prison in Fort Dix, New Jersey, a maximum security facility.

On her own, she’s not alone. Parks is leaning on the support of family and a “great governess” named Lisa as she navigates single motherhood and serial entrepreneurship.

“Hindsight is always 20/20, but it was very hard for awhile trying to figure it out,” she says in an interview with People. “Things have leveled out now. Boys are both in school, my parents are helping out, uncles are helping out, I have a night manager, a great governess — I have surrounded myself with people who encourage me and really support me.”

She goes on to say this about Lisa, “Wives do way more than husband do. I’m not attracted to women sexually, but I don’t know any woman who can’t run circles around a man in terms of organization and getting things done and not needing too much patting on the back.”

Pages: 1 2

1. Sol Rothstein on November 6, 2016 at 9:27 pm

This BLACK ASS WHORE…fucked a CONVICT and she acts like she didn’t know this is how it would END….

FUCK THIS STUPID BLACK WHORE…now the Babies have to deal with her FUCK-UPS and poor procreation decision.

WHY…

ANSWER: She a BLACK WHORE…nothing more, nothing less…plain and simple.

Black women have ruined BLACK AMERICA.

Black men we must re-BUILD Black America, via PROCREATING with NON-BLACK WOMEN.

• Crystal Cannon on November 7, 2016 at 12:40 pm

GO TO HELL!!! IF YOU DIDN’T KNOW A BLACK WOMAN GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AND ALL YOUR ANCESTORS, YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!! WE SHOULD HAVE CLOSED OUR LEGS!!! OR FLUSHED YOUR ASS DOWN THE TOILET!!!

• Michelle on November 7, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Crystal please don’t waste your time or energy responding to Sol aka troll. Just trying to get reaction out of people.

• teresa.midkiff on November 9, 2016 at 6:09 am

After 5 yrs I decided to abandon my office work and I am so happy now… I started freelancing from comfort of my house, for this company I found online, few hours each day, and I earn much more than i did on my old work… Last check i got was for 9 thousand dollars… Amazing thing about this gig is the more free time i got for my loved ones…

• Sol Rothstein on November 10, 2016 at 12:18 am

YOU BLACK WHORES…are about to have to get a real JOB…Trump won

• Sol Rothstein on November 9, 2016 at 4:54 pm

YOU BLACK WHORES need to shut the fuck up…and KEEP your LEGS CLOSED to THUG DICK…

• Angela A on November 7, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Crystal Cannon, Sol Rothstein’s name alone tells us that he is the product of a whoring jew bedwench which makes him nothing more than a low-browed, kinky-haired, underperforming, developmentally disabled, Trump troll. His main purpose is to try and create a divide between us and our Kings, a status he will NEVER attain; thus he will never have his heart’s desire – a BLACK woman. Sol Rothstein is nothing more than a pile of wasted carbon intaking and polluting our precious oxygen.

• holmes.bella on November 7, 2016 at 7:05 pm

1 yr ago I decided to abandon my previous work and i couldn’t be happier now… I started doing a job over internet, for this company I stumbled upon over internet, for several hrs daily, and I earn much more than i did on my previous work… Last payment i got was for $9000… Awesome thing about this job is that i have more time to spend with my family…

• Sol Rothstein on November 9, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Black WHORE shut your mouth.

• Sol Rothstein on November 9, 2016 at 10:58 pm

SHUT YOUR MOUTH whore…you Whores are done.