Phaedra Parks on life after divorce, navigating single motherhood

Instagram: @mrdavidjohns

“I tell everyone — get yourself a wife,” she concludes again referencing her great governess Lisa. “Even if you have a husband, get yourself a husband-wife!”

Parks and Nida married On November 1, 2009. Parks admits she is not quite ready to get back on the dating scene.

“I think dating is in the bright near future, but it’s got to be someone who’s definitely a really good guy. I can’t have any crazy at this point in my life.”

But when that time comes (fellas takes out your pen and pad), Mr. Next must have “a good sense of humor, confident, God-fearing, generous, hopefully wealthy, attractive — all of those things.”

“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” returns for a new season Sunday, Nov. 6 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.

Pages: 1 2

1. Sol Rothstein on November 6, 2016 at 9:27 pm

This BLACK ASS WHORE…fucked a CONVICT and she acts like she didn’t know this is how it would END….

FUCK THIS STUPID BLACK WHORE…now the Babies have to deal with her FUCK-UPS and poor procreation decision.

WHY…

ANSWER: She a BLACK WHORE…nothing more, nothing less…plain and simple.

Black women have ruined BLACK AMERICA.

Black men we must re-BUILD Black America, via PROCREATING with NON-BLACK WOMEN.

• Crystal Cannon on November 7, 2016 at 12:40 pm

GO TO HELL!!! IF YOU DIDN’T KNOW A BLACK WOMAN GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AND ALL YOUR ANCESTORS, YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!! WE SHOULD HAVE CLOSED OUR LEGS!!! OR FLUSHED YOUR ASS DOWN THE TOILET!!!

• Michelle on November 7, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Crystal please don’t waste your time or energy responding to Sol aka troll. Just trying to get reaction out of people.

• teresa.midkiff on November 9, 2016 at 6:09 am

After 5 yrs I decided to abandon my office work and I am so happy now… I started freelancing from comfort of my house, for this company I found online, few hours each day, and I earn much more than i did on my old work… Last check i got was for 9 thousand dollars… Amazing thing about this gig is the more free time i got for my loved ones…

• Sol Rothstein on November 10, 2016 at 12:18 am

YOU BLACK WHORES…are about to have to get a real JOB…Trump won

• Sol Rothstein on November 9, 2016 at 4:54 pm

YOU BLACK WHORES need to shut the fuck up…and KEEP your LEGS CLOSED to THUG DICK…

• Angela A on November 7, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Crystal Cannon, Sol Rothstein’s name alone tells us that he is the product of a whoring jew bedwench which makes him nothing more than a low-browed, kinky-haired, underperforming, developmentally disabled, Trump troll. His main purpose is to try and create a divide between us and our Kings, a status he will NEVER attain; thus he will never have his heart’s desire – a BLACK woman. Sol Rothstein is nothing more than a pile of wasted carbon intaking and polluting our precious oxygen.

• holmes.bella on November 7, 2016 at 7:05 pm

1 yr ago I decided to abandon my previous work and i couldn’t be happier now… I started doing a job over internet, for this company I stumbled upon over internet, for several hrs daily, and I earn much more than i did on my previous work… Last payment i got was for $9000… Awesome thing about this job is that i have more time to spend with my family…

• Sol Rothstein on November 9, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Black WHORE shut your mouth.

• Sol Rothstein on November 9, 2016 at 10:58 pm

SHUT YOUR MOUTH whore…you Whores are done.