White teacher fired for calling Black kids N-word and saying they’ll get shot

baltimore-teacher

A White teacher in Baltimore had issues with controlling her class and decided to use a racist epithet while yelling at her students. In a video captured by a student at Harlem Park Elementary/Middle School in West Baltimore, the teacher is shown escorting a young male out her class as the other students talk and some walk around.

When the young male is out of the classroom, the teacher turns back around and yells at the students, “Who else needs to freaking leave?”  She continued to yell at the students and told them that they would be, “punk ass n—s who’s going to get shot.” The students were shocked by the comments as some of them moaned before the video ends.

The cell phone video has been viewed over 1 million times. Officials at Baltimore City Public Schools viewed the video and responded immediately. “Yesterday a middle school science teacher at Harlem Park Elementary/Middle School engaged in verbally abusive behavior and made racially charged comments directed at students. The teacher involved in the incident is no longer employed by City Schools,” the statement read.

The incident sheds light on how some educators are not prepared to teach in urban environments. Although the students were unruly, the teacher should have never felt comfortable enough to use a racial slur while addressing her students. Many of the kids in West Baltimore deal with difficult issues outside the classroom. So it becomes another horrific incident in their lives when their teacher feels the need to talk down to them in order to gain control.

It destroys the confidence of students who already believe that they don’t have a real place in this world. They are all smart enough to know that most people think that they won’t be succesful once they leave that school. So a teacher should never put themselves in a position to reinforce that awful theory.

1. beverly.boyd on November 18, 2016 at 4:42 am

After 5 yrs I left my last job and I never felt so good in my life… I started freelancing on-line, for this company I found on-line, several hours daily, and I earn much more than i did on my last job… My check for last month was for $9k… The best thing about this is that i have more time with my family… http://secure84.com

2. Jason on November 18, 2016 at 11:37 am

Get these White Supremacist females out of Black schools. They are one of the main reasons why Black children aren’t getting taught the skills they will need to succeed in college. Why go to a Black community when you hate the people there? Building your resume? Looking for extra bonus money/hazardous pay? Kick rocks White Supremacist females! We know and see that you are just as dangerous as they White males you support.

• Chuck on November 18, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Well stated and I second your thoughts!

• hae.mendenhall on November 18, 2016 at 1:54 pm

One year have passed since I decided to resign from my office job and that decision was a life changer for me… I started doing a job at home, for a company I found on-line, for a few hrs /a day, and I earn much more than i did on my previous work… My last month pay-check was for 9 thousand dollars… The best thing about this gig is that now i have more time with my kids… http://chilp.it/8d93f4b

• Mason Youngblood on December 3, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Sometimes racist white teachers are put in Black schools to ‘miseducate’..funded by the Willie Lynch school system…

3. Bashman on November 18, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Well those students aka troublemakers kinda had it coming. None of this would’ve happened if they weren’t so disruptive and rebellious. She wouldn’t have said that word out of anger. I’m Black btw.

A White teacher in a urban school? Highly doubt she’s a racist.

• Mr. Neanderthal on November 22, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Either you’re a c00n or a crakkker with that ignorant statement.

4. britishrose on November 22, 2016 at 6:59 am

teachers are like macdonald workers they go where the job pays ,, teacher make less than janitor and trash haulers , teachers are bitter over pay especially working urban school , pay them more and u get all the anger issues solved , this teacher should no better than to wallow mudd with kids . i hope she teach other like her to do what she is educated to do.
    or macdonald need people on fries

5. Mr. Neanderthal on November 22, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Just like I hope that biitch gets raped!