Adrienne Bailon and Israel Houghton open up about ending their abstinence

Photo Credit: Instagram - @adriennebailon

Photo Credit: Instagram – @adriennebailon

Adrienne Bailon and Israel Houghton had one of the most-talked-about romances of this past year, as the once controversial couple rose above the scandal and wed this past week. Thankfully, as of late, fans have been celebrating the couple’s nuptials. However, Bailon and Houghton recently gave fans an interesting bit of info to talk about when they opened up about finally being able to break their high-profile abstinence after their wedding.

As previously reported, Bailon revealed to the public months ago that she and Houghton were keeping things PG in the bedroom until after their wedding.

“I cannot even say what the games were! Just kidding. They were kind of risqué. We are saving ourselves for marriage so [Jeannie Mai] let the games be a little more risqué leading up to things,” Bailon said while discussing her wedding months ago.

However, during a recent interview, Houghton and Bailon opened up about their wedding at the Hotel Plaza Athénéel in Paris, France and Houghton revealed that he was anxious to get rid of “The Real” cameramen, who were covering their wedding, so he and his new wife could finally end their abstinence.

“You don’t understand, we’ve waited for this moment. So I opened the door and I had to kick Shane [The Real’s camera man] out, because he was following us around with the camera. Like, ‘You gotta go. Thank you for following us this far, but your time is up. Feel free to go to bed,'” Houghton hilariously revealed.

Once the camera crew was gone, Houghton reveals that he walked into his honeymoon suite with his bride and was amazed at the scene because Bailon had adorned the walls with photos from a boudoir shoot she’d done for her husband.

“When I opened the door, I walked in and I saw these gigantic portraits all over the suite of this beautiful woman, um… not wearing much at all!” he said.

Bailon explains that her “The Real” cast mates helped her with the shoot and even worked with her to pick out the best photos.

“What I love best is you didn’t know anything about them, but they all did. They approved them, they picked which ones had my best angle,” Bailon said.

The couple, understandably, didn’t go into any details about what happened after they privately enjoyed the boudoir photo reveal, but we can all guess that they enjoyed a blissful night together.

What do you think of Bailon and Houghton abstaining until marriage? Let us know in the comments.

1. Valica on November 19, 2016 at 4:08 pm

HELLO, didn’t Cierra do the same thing, wait, a lot of people (stars) did, so what’s the biggie?

• thelmamurdock92 on November 24, 2016 at 9:29 am

1 year ago I decided to resign from my office job and that decision changed everything for me… I started doing work from my house, over a website I stumbled upon online, few hours every day, and I earn much more than i did on my old work… My last month check was for 9k dollars… Awesome thing about this is that now i have more time for my loved ones… http://chilp.it/728813e

2. britishrose on November 21, 2016 at 6:11 am

well he has 3 kids and she sexed rob kardashian into a sick maniac laugh “” and sooo neither are virgins are saints soo RO what is your silly question pointed at? its as silly as asking trump how did he win duhhhhh? we wish them well but isreal seems a little clingy and self motivated almost like ciara and russell just moving to fast for a fantasy end and we all know what a fantasy fil nuptial end up as? MARIAH

• Ariadne Bene on November 30, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Actually he has a grown child from BEFORE he was married to his ex wife, plus the three WITH said ex wife –so that’s FOUR children in and of itself. Plus there’s the oldest child of the women he slept with WHILE married that he does NOT dispute his is (whether that’s WITH a DNA test done on that child or not, it doesn’t matter). And lastly, there’s the youngest child of the SAME women he slept with and had said child with, though he isn’t claiming that one. But if it’s to be believed that both kids of the side piece are his, that is SIX KIDS he has now…..by THREE different women no less!

• Lori on December 2, 2016 at 2:56 pm

They are in “adultery” and only fooling themselves. NOTHING to be celebrated at all, but repent and sin no more!

• Ariadne Bene on December 2, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I agree there is absolutely nothing to be celebrated in that whatsoever. Adrienne was trying so hard to make this wedding and marriage relevant and worth getting into and it’s just sad.

• Lori on December 2, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Yes. It is VERY sad. And surely, NOT of God. Many being deceived.

3. Godchaser44 on November 22, 2016 at 12:29 pm

I think that’s awesome. Him being a man of God just set a perfect example for others that you can wait.

4. Lori on December 2, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I find it very hard to believe. Any woman that is filled with the Holy Spirit does NOT dress like this and no true man of God would allow it. That is to be his wife ONLY. I believe they are LOST.
    Even the devil knows scripture….