Investigators say O.J. Simpson’s son murdered Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman

On Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017’s episode of “The Dr. Oz Show,” an all-new shocking look into the most notorious murder case of the 20th century was presented. It challenges everything you think you know about the trial of O.J. Simpson, whether he killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman or not. And if not, who did? Dr. Oz is joined by Sgt. Derrick Levasseur, Dr. Kris Mohandie and private investigator Bill Dear to uncover some of the new eyewitness allegations, part of a new docu-series on Investigation Discovery.

On why the eyewitness is saying he never spoke up until now, Sgt. Derrick Levasseur reports, “Well, understandably, that whole case was a circus and it was something where he felt, at that time, they had their guy. And although he had seen some things, he really didn’t want to become involved with the case. He felt that it could affect his own personal life.” Dr. Kris Mohandie adds, “Plus, he felt they already had their man and that it was, you know, going to play itself out and they didn’t need him. And then later, when he reads, you know, Bill’s book and his theories, he realizes that there may have been something else going on and he needs to step forward. So that’s kind of how it went down. That’s what he explained to us.”

Private investigator Bill Dear shares a shocking piece of evidence found with Jason Simpson: “Now, finally, and most shocking of all, I found this knife in Jason Simpson’s box inside that public storage facility. I believe this is the weapon that killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. It belonged to Jason Lamar Simpson. I want you to pull it out and look at it at this point. When we measured it, it fit perfectly with what the medical examiner had told us of the lacerations sustained by Nicole. Now, you notice the one thing that I haven’t done in the period of time of having this knife, I’ve never allowed anybody to open the stitching.

Because I felt possibly there may be some blood inside. If I’m correct, Jason called O.J. after the murders. O.J. went there to the crime scene and once he went to the crime scene, he became part of the crime. They rushed to judgment and they pointed at O.J. Simpson. Now, do I believe that O.J. Simpson committed the mur–no. Do I believe that Jason Lamar Simpson did? Yes. Do I believe he may be protecting his son? Yes”

1. Redcarpetslave on January 17, 2017 at 9:58 pm

people have always said that OJ was protecting his son. Everyone always thought Jason did it because he hated Nicole and loved his dad. This is old news . Funny how now that OJ is up for parole all this is coming out. So will Jason be able to get arrested? Isn’t it too late?

• Ambrosia Jefferson on January 17, 2017 at 10:47 pm

There is no statute of limitations on murder. If they find enough compelling evidence they could arrest and try him since OJ wasn’t convicted the case is still unsolved as far as I know. Will they actually arrest Jason? Probably not because they tried OJ would be a hard row to hoe but maybe they will it’s hard to say.

• MEL on January 18, 2017 at 4:30 pm

As “honest” as this investigator (author) may be or want to sound to be … there is still one slight hick up.

(I applaud him for saying O.J. is not the killer …. even more so if that is what he truly believes. I think he is correct on that analysis.)

O.J. can NOT be tried for murder TWICE. [Jason absolutely could be charged … if enough evidence pointed in that direction. Hopefully not fabricated evidence.]

But, this author is making a BIG jump saying O.J. is “involved” … protecting his son. (Maybe? But, to what extent? Getting him a lawyer and letting LE figure it out? That is not a crime.)

However, this detective is suggesting O.J. KNEW after the fact and covered up his son’s guilt- intentionally . Well, that is a crime. It’s called accessory AFTER the fact.

And, O.J. could or would be arrested AGAIN … if that were …. the case. With possibly a very lengthy sentence.

Thus, yes …. interesting that this is all coming to light …. AGAIN.

Here’s something the author has skipped over or failed to mention.

Say Jason (and maybe a friend) were at the crime scene – two sets of foot prints – INVOLVED or NOT.

Is it also possible Jason could have called his dad and told him – after work I went to see Nicole because she didn’t show up for dinner as planned (and maybe mad or not) and he found Nicole and Ron dead out side? Thus, O.J. would still be wise to get his son a lawyer ASAP … even if he believed his son was NOT involved??!! Again, NOT a crime. Not even if O.J. told HIS attorneys. Police …. have to figure that out. Unless asked specific questions.

Possible as far as O.J. and O.J.’s attorneys were concerned Jason WAS there (or just may have been – how would O.J. know for sure; as he was IN Chicago) … but, NOT involved/responsible … at the very least wasn’t and or never became an active suspect.

Thus, possible O.J. and his son are innocent. At the very least O.J. is innocent and believed his son was as well … or might be. Thus, he hired a lawyer for his son. No crime on O.J.’s part.

But, this author has suggested that O.J. is innocent of the murder but, not innocent of accessory after the fact. Thus, … not innocent.

So, what’s the agenda? TRUTH … the whole truth and nothing but, the truth. Okay. Fine.

Or, does he want O.J. to be tried AGAIN in regards to Nicole Simpson’s death/murder?

I do think his agenda … IS … truth. But, I don’t get the BIG jump for someone who was being so careful with other evidence. He’s rushing to judgement in regards to Jason. So, how is he doing any “better” than LA law enforcement 20 years ago?

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Shut up.

• Mike Gee on January 18, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Go play on the freeway troll. Great analysis Mel!

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Mel is a dumbfuck. Please don’t confuse Mel into thinking that shit that comes out when it starts randomly mashing the keyboard with its monkey paws makes any sense mmmkay? Hey, thanks in advance for your cooperation you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD.

• GC. on January 18, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Dickhead Green

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 11:26 pm

Eat shit you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD.

• GC. on January 18, 2017 at 11:29 pm

littledick green

• dick green on January 19, 2017 at 12:02 am

Listen nigger, you better get it all out of your system before Friday. After Trump gets in you’re all going back to the cotton fields. It’s time you learned your place you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD.

• Mike Gee on January 20, 2017 at 11:26 am

friday is here smowball….you feeling any different? Your master made u promises he wont keep idiot, hope you like feeling stupid!

• dick green on January 20, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Why good afternoon you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD! Yes, the day finds me in an excellent humor, thanks for asking. President Trump is a man known for keeping his word. He believes very strongly in the things he’s said and will faithfully fulfill his pledge to throw the spics out on their filthy asses, build the wall and pimp slap all uppity niggers. Unlike Bath House Barry Sortero, the Kenyan bisexual cocaine addict who would say anything but then do what his jew masters told him to do. It’s going to be an awesome 8 years. Stay in touch, we’ll watch it unfold together, okay you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD?

• Divaray on January 22, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Go suck your mothers dried pussy. .bamba clot..you a keyboard bitch ass wanna be gangsta…show yourself..you know a black Man would beat dat ass faggot

• dick green on January 22, 2017 at 3:13 pm

I’ll beat you with a whip and make you pick cotton from sun up to sundown you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD.

• Weeser1 on January 21, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Don’t be a dick.

• dick green on January 21, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Have you ever been raped?

• Divaray on January 22, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Has your mom..daughter sister..did the hoes like that d in the mouth did they swallow cum 4 me

• Divaray on January 22, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Bitch don’t refer to nobody as Black bastard racist fag

• dick green on January 22, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Why, what are you going to do about it if I do you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD?

• Jeffery Smith on January 23, 2017 at 1:26 am

Dick,you better stop ,I am a computer hacker, and I will put your address out there if you don’t stop,I PROMISE, so you can disagree with each other but let’s be respectful, last warning.

• dick green on January 23, 2017 at 1:45 am

You are a computer JACK OFF, I dare you to post my address you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD. You’re too stupid and I don’t care if you aren’t. All coming to my house will get you is shot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE print my adress you retarded cocksucking piece of shit. I dare you to.

• dick green on January 23, 2017 at 10:14 am

Come on, where is my address Jeff The WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD? You PROMISED. You put in all caps and everything. Come on, aren’t you a man of your word? Or are you just another WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD that can’t make good on his threats? You said final warning. So where is my address Jeff THE DICK LICKING CHILD MOLESTER?

• MEL on January 22, 2017 at 5:01 am

TY

• Mike Gee on January 19, 2017 at 12:49 pm

come shut me up opie….u have marbles for balls there tuff girl. lol

• dick green on January 19, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Boy, you wait until this inauguration is over. Trumps going to make bitch slapping coons legal and then you’re done Sambo.

• Weeser1 on January 21, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Don’t be a cracker.

• dick green on January 21, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Do you smoke crack?

• Mike Gee on January 22, 2017 at 6:33 am

your toothless meth smoking mom does. Isn’t it time for the local priests’ to tap your booty choir boy?

• dick green on January 22, 2017 at 11:11 am

I’m talking to the slut burrhead, you just go get my shoes polished and don’t interupt white master.

• Mike Gee on January 22, 2017 at 11:15 am

No one is talkin to you Caitlin jenner….crawl back into your little trailer and bang ya moms again.

• dick green on January 22, 2017 at 12:10 pm

Your comment was addressed to me you WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD. Remember when you were like five or six banging on the door of your mom’s section 8 apartment with a diaper full of shit while she ignored you and turned tricks at 3am? That’s was sad. I mean that was that sad for you. Not for me. I think that kind of stuff is funny.

• Divaray on January 22, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Donald chump ain’t gone do shit..he gone get ? ?

• dick green on January 22, 2017 at 3:09 pm

I’ll will be contacting the Federal authorities to report your threat to shoot the president you ignorant nigger, have fun in jail having down low butt and getting AIDS from the other coons.

• Donald Trump on August 1, 2017 at 6:52 pm

Say whaat?

2. Carol Loman on January 18, 2017 at 3:07 pm

This is a crock to make more $$ on the case. He may hv hidden knife for his Dad but his Dna not found while OJ”s is all over!

3. Weeser1 on January 21, 2017 at 7:42 pm

What happened with the confession from serial killer Glen Rogers? I read this story several times and apparently he was hired to paint for Nicole. He was in the area at the time.

4. refichter on January 22, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Why do you tolerate this dick green sub-human? He adds nothing but evil to any discussion.

5. Debbie on January 26, 2017 at 8:56 am

LEAVE THIS FAMILY ALONE. YOU’VE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE WITH YOUR HATE, LIES AND CONSPIRACIES!

6. joe momasita on February 15, 2017 at 2:17 pm

I’m pretty sure glen rogers admitted to killing them and he even stole her gold dolphin necklace and gave it to his mother and she wore it at his sentencing hearing I do believe is how it was described I will try and find the link and post

7. joe momasita on February 15, 2017 at 2:20 pm
  8. joe momasita on February 15, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Ambrosia that’s double jeopardy they aquitted him of murder he can not be charged again it doesn’t matter if if he is convicted or not its the charge its self if you are found not guilty by a jury of your peers then you can not be charged again in the death of that person

9. Eric Allen on July 27, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Given the limited amount of time OJ had to get to Nicole’s, commit the crime, get home and change for his trip, plus the fact that as gruesome as the murders were, the killer should have been covered in blood, I’ve always been of the opinion that OJ was there, but didn’t commit the murders himself. I’ve postulated the theory that, given his shadier contacts and friends, Nicole’s killing could have been a message to OJ over money owed or some other favor he was expected to provide someone in the drug trade or other crime group.

Killing OJ or even his kids wouldn’t them what they wanted, but killing Nicole would put the fear into OJ that his kids could be next and then him. Nicole may have even been party o whatever deal had gone sour, but given OJ’s ability to generate income (as opposed to Nicole’s), more would be gained by scaring the bejesus out of him and as a side benefit, implicate him. I think he was there when she was killed but I don’t believe he did it.

My dad was pissed at me til the day he passed that I never accepted OJ’s guilt. And he was a die hard USC fan and loved OJ.

Just sayin’.