At the height of his ministry, the late Bishop Eddie Long led of flock of worshipers that reached as high as 25,000 during worship service where he introduced and led parishioners to Christ. Here, Rodney Reid, ex-member of notorious street gang BMF, shares his testimony.

Bishop Eddie Long leads ex BMF gang member, Rodney Reid, to Christ

Yvette Caslin

Yvette Caslin

I'm a writer, image architect & significance marketer. Love photojournalism, creative expression & originality.

1. dick green on January 18, 2017 at 11:31 pm

Bishop Long led this WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARD gang member to ‘da lawd’. Well, not really, he probably just sucked the poor dumb ass’s dick like he did all those kids but whatever. Niggers can’t go to heaven anyway so at least the guy got something out of it.

• Mike Gee on January 19, 2017 at 12:48 pm

you sure seemed really concerned about who’s sucking who there snowball..im sure you really just want to participate. Thats why you comment on every post about sucking this and that. Just go ahead and come out of the closet..your name is dick after all…..OWN IT!

• dick green on January 19, 2017 at 1:22 pm

I’m concerned with getting all WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARDS out of this great country and then you can sodomize eachother all you want in apefrica.

• Darryl Lindsey on January 19, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Hey DICK. You call it apefrica. Nice play on words DICK, but if you look at apes. They have straight hair like whites and thin lips like you all too, and you say we evolved from them. Well DICK!

• Darryl Lindsey on January 19, 2017 at 10:03 pm

Fuck reparations I have a white wife a 740 credit score and drive a 70000 car with a 350000 home. All legal money. Eat a dick! Dick! You sister fucking retard.

• dick green on January 19, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Awwwwww are you mad? lol Why didn’t you get a WORTHLESS BLACK BITCH for a wife? Oh yeah, I forgot. It’s because niggers look like apes.

• Guest on January 20, 2017 at 9:41 am

Because they are going to breed with white women and wipe out our race. I’m afraid. We have to stop them Dick! I saw this big black ape with this beautiful blonde white women the other day and I asked her what does she see in him and all she said was “Muh dik”. What does that mean? So sort of nigger code?

• dick green on January 19, 2017 at 10:20 pm

I already pay reparations. Every year on Martin Lucifer Coon day I get a $20 blow job from one of your beautiful nubian queens and paste the back of her throat shut. That’s the best I’m wiling to do for your miserable race. Hope that helps!

• carrie.chaney on January 20, 2017 at 7:24 am

GOOGLE is assisting users to get started with “Work at home” method, that Loads of people have been doing more than twelve months now. This year only, I made as much as $36k already with no more than my laptop or computer as well as some extra time, however i have a full-time nine to 5 job. Even everyone new to this, can make $50/per h undoubtedly and the income might be much very high in the long run… This is how i started>>

• dick green on January 20, 2017 at 10:42 am

Man, that sounds pretty awesome Carrie! Let’s get together some time. I’ll suck on those big titties for awhile and then you can sick my dick and we can talk all that over.