White terrorist attempts to kill Black people in Houston

racist-tx-new

Photo source: Harris County Jail

In what is becoming a disturbing nationwide trend, on May 2, an armed White racist attempted to terrorize Blacks at an apartment complex in northwest Houston.

According to Click 2 Houston, James Scott Lee, 32, began yelling racial slurs at a Black man while holding a knife. Lee yelled, “I hate n—s, and I’m going to kill me one today!” Lee chased his Black victim with the knife and brass knuckles. The Black man eventually escaped by jumping into a car and locking the door.

Police eventually caught Lee and arrested him.

A rise in hate crimes has occurred since the election of Donald Trump. In 2015, there were 5,818 hate crime incidents and 7,121 victims, according to FBI stats. Nearly 60 percent of the victims were attacked because of their race. Since Trump’s election,  hate crimes have spiked across the nation. In the 10 days following Trump’s election, nearly 1,000 acts of hatred occurred in America.

On March 20, James Harris Jackson traveled to New York for the purpose of killing Black people. He approached Timothy Caughman, 66,  around 11 p.m. and stabbed him several times. Caughman was able to walk to a police precinct, but he eventually died from the stab wounds. One day following the attack, Jackson walked into a police precinct near Times Square and told authorities that he committed the murder.

Jackson was charged with a hate crime and second-degree murder.

Lee will likely be charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and a hate crime. If convicted, he faces five years to life in prison.

1. SrAgri on May 4, 2017 at 3:12 pm

“In what is becoming a disturbing nationwide trend…”

Why is it a “disturbing nationwide trend” when white people threaten or attack black people, but not when black people threaten or attack white people?

I think both trends are deeply disturbing.

• alwaysright21 on May 4, 2017 at 5:17 pm

n!ggers attack whites at 1000x the rate of whites attacking n!ggers

• SrAgri on May 4, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Let’s have a serious discussion, here. Racist insults do not support serious discussion.

• alwaysright21 on May 4, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Sheeeeeit Iz dindu nuffins!

• Oak510finest on May 4, 2017 at 6:20 pm

@alwaysright21 That is absolutely not an acceptable response to tell animal control when they find you stuck to your golden retriever!! Lmao! “Sir please give off that there hound!!” Sheeeeeeit Iz dindu nuffins!!???

• Shane Phillips on May 5, 2017 at 3:04 am

I began freelancing over world-wide-web, with the help of some rudimentary assignments which merely demanded a computer system and consequently having access to internet and additionally Now I am joyful than always… six months time get passed on since i started off this and therefore i had a residual income total of 36 thousand dollars… Usually I make 80 dollars each one hour together with work for 3 to four hours nearly all the times.And attractiveness of this is that one could organize precious time whenever you work and so for how long as you like but you still acquire a take-home pay weekly. —->>>LEARN Extra Regarding It here-> http://olaurl.com/15cnr

mkfkfpf

• Nathaniel Burks on May 4, 2017 at 9:26 pm

That’s not true the government targets blacks everyday. Fact your people profit off the black race so you keep them poor to keep them working hard so you dont have to.

• kghamilton89 on May 11, 2017 at 5:32 am

LMAO, white people don’t work only black people? Just LMAO

• NJ Gilbert on May 6, 2017 at 12:51 pm

LIES READ HISTORY. WHO CREATED THE WARS? THE WHITE MAN!!

• kghamilton89 on May 11, 2017 at 5:32 am

LMAO at you. That known bastion of peace called Africa. They are literally still chopping down women and children with machettes.

• mrhowell2002 on May 6, 2017 at 10:48 pm

evil comes in all colors!!! we all have fallen short of GODs glory and when we take our last breathe’s it wont b funny… #loveunconditional #followJesus

• buffalogirl on May 7, 2017 at 5:30 pm

really? at a rate of 1000x? and from where do you get your information? do you pull it from your ass? how do you account for the glaring hole in your figure: there are about 5 times more white people than there are black people?

• alwaysright21 on May 8, 2017 at 2:24 pm

You stink like sh!t you dirty diseased fat ass sheboon

• Oak510finest on May 8, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Hey buddy, where you been? You went missing. I thought I hurt your feelings or something?

Or were you in bamboon jail, or chimp house arrest? For violating the city flea ordinance????

• Coolbreeze on May 7, 2017 at 6:31 pm

says the illiterate one.

• Mike Jones on May 4, 2017 at 5:42 pm

@sragri:disqus Maybe because blacks have been attacked by whites in every possible way since they were stolen from Africa and made to be slaves in America. And after slavery, you have kkk lynchings, jim crow laws, mass incarceration and police brutality. It’s sad that a group of people have been so invested in being brutal against blacks in every possible way

• SrAgri on May 4, 2017 at 5:50 pm

That really doesn’t answer my question, though. Mistreatment that black people have experienced historically does not justify their crimes today.

• Nathaniel Burks on May 4, 2017 at 9:23 pm

It’s called brainwashing you hurt someone and it programs the brain to hurt others an karmic reaction is expected you keep kicking a dog eventually it’s going to bite someone. We’re hurt so guess what we hurt others.

• SrAgri on May 5, 2017 at 9:54 am

That’s a sad analogy.

Perpetuating racism is not going to help black people in the US.

• Jason on May 5, 2017 at 9:29 am

Agreed. Mistreatment does not justify crimes today, but the trauma from the mistreatment 100% explains why some people act the way they do. If you mistreat an animal for years – it will eventually run away (if you are lucky), or it will bite your ass. My only wish is that Black people would start biting those responsible for their trauma instead of their own.

• Alicia on May 6, 2017 at 11:28 pm

• SrAgri on May 8, 2017 at 2:14 pm

“Black and white crimes are equal. Some places are more vocal than others. It dosen’t matter which way you want to look at it.”
            Unless you look at it matehmatically and consider per capita crime rates… Then the two rates are nowhere near equal.

“It’s time to blame are selves. We need too fix the schools, water, laws, asylums, the medical field. We failed are peolpe of America, of Earth.”
            I can agree with this.

• Alicia on May 8, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Listen…I don’t want to get into a battle or anything like that, but I am from New Hampshire, where we are going through a heroin epidemic. That comes with baggage… I strongly believe that these poles, statistics and record over exaggerate SOME of the crimes that people of color commit. Being from New Hampshire, I know that a lot of “white” crimes get ignored or put on the back burner. I do not believe the correct numbers are out there right now.
            I just don’t think it’s fair to treat this as a black or white issue. If that was the case.. We would blame white people for rape and child molestation. But you and I both know we should never do something like that. We should take care of the problem instead of pointing the finger and an entire group of people.
            I personally just want to fix the problems, not make horrible problems even worse.

• SrAgri on May 8, 2017 at 5:41 pm

“If that was the case.. We would blame white people for rape and child molestation.”
            That is not a valid statement at all. Check the math:

FBI Table 43 – Arrests by Race and Ethnicity:

US Census Bureau QuickFacts (including 2015 census):

I’m all for stopping the finger-pointing and focusing on the social causes of crime, poverty, and drug abuse. If you’re going to claim that you are doing the same, please stop repeating bogus claims.

• Alicia on May 8, 2017 at 4:24 pm

I’m really sorry if I went on a rant. I just see you as a roommate on Earth and as my roommate I just want you and I and everyone in the world to really think about this.

• SrAgri on May 8, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Fair enough.

Stories like the one above are deeply troubling. Most of these types of murderers are mentally ill. Regardless of race, they are looking for a reason to be violent.

There are racists in every racial group on earth, but most aren’t going to do much about it. Some like to form groups with other like-minded racists and discuss their ignorant views ad nauseam. However, if one of these mentally ill people latches onto the ideology of a racist hate group, they perceive justification of their violent urges and respond accordingly.

On this website, stories where the murderer was white illicit the usual comments of “This is why I feel that I am justified in hating white people”. They are using another group’s racism to justify their own racism.

• Alicia on May 8, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Wow, It is a fact, why people are ringleaders and child molestation. Again I am from New Hampshire I promise you I know what I’m talking about. I don’t care what polls you’re looking at this is serious. This is just another crime that people turn the other cheek on. I don’t care what any poll says, have you not see Europe? Most dangerous spots in the world England. If you’re going to have a grudge… Not hate but, a grudge with why people I can give you some very serious facts on why however, I still don’t think that we should hold them all accountable and being races will not get us anywhere.. Unfortunately proven history.

• SrAgri on May 9, 2017 at 9:46 am

“Again I am from New Hampshire I promise you I know what I’m talking about.”
            Do you believe being from New Hampshire makes you a expert on crime? I’m not sure I follow…

“I don’t care what any poll says, have you not see Europe? Most dangerous spots in the world England.”
            England is dangerous because of rioting, criminal immigrant populations. I realize that this is not a politically correct assessment, but it is a true one.

• Alicia on May 8, 2017 at 8:21 pm

? Are we complaining that these peolpe of color are telling us what is happening to them and how they feel?
            OR That humans have problems?
            You need to know what the problem is to fix it… right?
            And why are ALLL the blacks
            And browns are mentally I’ll or uneducated?

• SrAgri on May 9, 2017 at 9:43 am

“And why are ALLL the blacks
            And browns are mentally I’ll or uneducated?”
            I don’t think they are. Most people (regardless of race) are not mentally ill. Most people also have a decent enough education. I’m not sure where you’re going with this line of questioning.

• Coolbreeze on May 7, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Remember that when you are sitting in the jury stand and listening to the lies you people tell about having 2 or more people living in side of that crazy as head. Mistreatment has nothing to do with that. My daddy screwed me or my mommy raped me. We don’t want to hear it!

• SrAgri on May 8, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Many, perhaps a majority, of mass murders are mentally ill, regardless of race. Mental illness is a serious issue.

The problem comes when mentally ill people latch onto a hateful rhetoric and accordingly.

• Alicia on May 10, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Yes! Anyone can absolutely blame white people for the criminal actions of the people of color today. You cannot destroy their education, poison the water and the food, put a gun store and a liquor store on every block, turnaround kill and or sell their children, you cannot keep looking away at White crimes and blaming black people for everything. White people cause the psychological damage of the people of color today. People of all colors are on guard. They don’t trust YOU. They think that you’re going to cause Mass genocide and destroy the Earth. These people ask for your help every single day. To recognize the problem and help us all move into the future correctly and you refuse to listen you ignore their cries for help.

• SrAgri on May 10, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Lame excuses.

Liquor stores in black neighborhoods are responsible for crime?

• Alicia on May 10, 2017 at 11:39 pm

No. Liquor stores feed depression and crazys. Even good peoole go down, we all know how alcohol works.
            The point is, the opinion to get out of a bad place weather it be this or that, it is much more difficult when again… the education is crap, the water is poisoned, the cops work against you, God for bid you have health or mental issues.

• SrAgri on May 12, 2017 at 10:00 am

“You cannot … poison the water and the food, put a gun store and a liquor store on every block,… ”

So are you in favor of prohibiting what kinds of food black people can buy? Restrict black people from owning guns? Restrict black people from by alcohol?

Those restrictions seem racist to me. I could not in good conscience support any of those things. I am intrigued by why you want to do so.

• Alicia on May 12, 2017 at 9:52 pm

I think it should be illegal to feed anyone crap food.
            I personally hate guns.
            However, if it must be,
            Let them have it. I just suggest doing more in other subject’s (mentally, educationally, in law and so on) to show value for life. To take care for one and other. Not financially. Mentally.
            Today it is popular too be a prick. We need to turn that around.
            I don’t drink, but again we all know alcohol will never go away.
            But, I don’t think it’s a bad idea to promote class in America.

• alwaysright21 on May 4, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Those descendants of apefreakan n!ggers wouldve never been
        born if their apecestors hadn’t been forced to work in America!

• Oak510finest on May 4, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Darn it..another colorless orangutans on the loose. Shouldn’t you and your friends be picking fleas out each other’s hair or sniffing each other’s tails???? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/people-born-with-tails/82346619/

• CBaby23 on May 5, 2017 at 9:57 am

I usually stay out of the posts where folk are cutting on one another, but my dammy, hon, you say some of the funniest, on point shiznit I’ve ever heard. Are you some incognito, famous comedian? I’d buy a ticket to your show any day of the week. Puh leeze do not stop. LMAO! This one and the “get off the dog” one above? Oh lawd, my sides are hurting. LMAO!

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 10:04 am

Lol, thanks for the thoughtful observation. No comedian, just responding in kind to these white supremacist who are obsessed with us.

Notice how they are on a black news sites commenting and begging for some attention from us. They have a compulsive pathology and really don’t know any better.

• Jason on May 5, 2017 at 5:07 pm

All-day-n-day. They have nothing else to do, and they are afraid as Black people are waking up. When I was a kid – there was a large hornet’s nest that my friend kept throwing rocks/bricks/sticks at. Over a period of about a month – he tore up the nest – the hornets persevered and kept rebuilding it. One day – he threw a rock but missed. When he threw a larger one – the hornets swarmed him. He was in the hospital for three weeks and almost died. The moral of my story is – when you keep f#%king with a hornet’s nest ……..(fill in the blank).

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Love it, great analogy!

• Mason Youngblood on May 4, 2017 at 7:00 pm

If you shave an ape bald his skin underneath is not the color of Black people skin..it’s the color of your people.

• Oak510finest on May 4, 2017 at 7:45 pm

???got em!

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Stop right there. None of us want to know why you are shaving an ape bald…

• Mason Youngblood on May 11, 2017 at 8:48 pm

See people, this is a prime example where the white troll liars try to cloud your judgement. Don’t let them..you know what color an ape’s skin is underneath without entertaining an answer to intentional comments of deflection. #fckem. Have a nice day people and stay woke. 🙂

• SrAgri on May 12, 2017 at 9:46 am

Who’s deflecting? We’re trying to talk about a current news story and you want to tell us about shaving an ape.

• Mason Youngblood on May 12, 2017 at 1:24 pm

…wasn’t talking (to) you.

• SrAgri on May 12, 2017 at 1:34 pm

More deflection.

• Mason Youngblood on May 12, 2017 at 9:48 pm

..from the fact that an ape skin is the color of your people’s skin? No chance.

• Nathaniel Burks on May 4, 2017 at 9:19 pm

But with all due respect why did your people enslave our people please explain because i would like to know.

• alwaysright21 on May 5, 2017 at 8:30 am

Because n!ggers are weak and have always been controlled by humans. The Arab slavers controlled them better and castrated feral bucks.

• Mason Youngblood on May 5, 2017 at 12:36 pm

The only thing that is ‘weak’ is the white man’s methods because he still hasn’t found a way to wipe us off the face of the Earth yet..and will not. All your kind knows how to do is attempt to hurl racial slurs which does nothing but motivate us. Keep the slurs coming making you look ignorant while we silently focus on progression.

• Coolbreeze on May 7, 2017 at 6:35 pm

But for some reason, you cave living arses can’t stay away from the apes.

• Oak510finest on May 4, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Well said!

• Alicia on May 10, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Thank you!:)

• Nathaniel Burks on May 4, 2017 at 9:27 pm

The question is who started this chain of hatred blacks or whites.

• SrAgri on May 5, 2017 at 10:46 am

No, the question is: Why is anyone perpetuating the chain of hatred?

Racist killers should not be given any validation or justified in any way, regardless of their race.

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 11:27 am

Notice the lack of logic and rational in @SrAgri delusional responses. White supremacist such as him do not care about logic or facts. They are interested only in framing the narrative to play the victim or use the “I’m white and I say so” logic. In addition using the my feelings as a non victim are more important than your feelings as an actual victim under systematic white supremacy.

Also as if using these pathetic and anemic examples of so-called white victimhood are even remotely compariable to the thousands of examples of white on black savagery that has occurred over the last few hundred plus yrs..

In addition, their pathology as sociopaths interestingly views a person defending themselves against white savagery or turning the tables as being somehow wrong.
        Notice how quick racist and white supremacist like him get their blouses ruffled in anger at black people defending themselves against white savagery. Also adding the often used “violence is not the answer!”

Yet they conviently and systematically seems to always find justification for violence used by race soldiers and others like the thug terrorist in this article. Or a racist and extremely violent child murderer like Zimmerman as somehow ok and or justified.

They are not interested in any fairness or truth. They are only interested in the continued terrorizing and subjugation of black people!

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 11:45 am

Also, notice how @SrAgri states “racist killers should not be given any validation or justified in any way, regardless of their race”.

Yet conviently has absolutely zero posts and excludes or mysteriously abandons the same passion exhibited in this posts. Especially when it comes to condemning race soldiers posing as cops who have murdered black people and were not punished for their heinous crimes.

• Guest on May 5, 2017 at 9:09 am

Yes both are but there is a much longer history for one group. Before there was a nation approximately.

• SrAgri on May 5, 2017 at 10:49 am

Your point being? Neither surge racist killings is justifiable or worthy of support.

• Guest on May 5, 2017 at 1:29 pm

An explanation not justification. And why are whites not held to the same standard of being held responsible for the crimes of white criminals? But they are quick to take credit for accomplishments of whites? Even the dumbest, poorest , backwater hick believes he’s superior because some other white man invented or discovered something .

• SrAgri on May 5, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Let’s stay on-topic. We were discussing racist killings.

• Jason on May 5, 2017 at 9:26 am

Because there is no “nationwide trend” of Blacks attacking White people. Glad I could steer you in the right direction.

• SrAgri on May 5, 2017 at 10:44 am

What about Kori Taylor (aka “Kori Ali Muhammad”) who recently killed 3 white men because he “hates white people”?

What about Kendrex White, who went on a stabbing rampage at UT in Austin and stabbed 3 white men and 1 Asian man? He admired Dutty Boukman, the Haitian leader who committed genocide against Haitian whites, and even posted a video emulating him.

What about Micah Xavier Johnson, who specifically targeted white police officers for his killing spree?

What about Gavin Long who posted YouTube videos ranting about “crackers” and ‘his people’ before shooting 6 Baton Rouge cops?

Black people attacking white people because of racism is just as much of a “nationwide trend” as white people attacking black people because of racism.

• Jason on May 5, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Blacks are still pretty light when you look at the loooonnnggg string of White Supremacists crimes committed by Whites. Let me know if you have any historical photos of the Blacks above having picnics while them and their children smile and take pictures of Whites being lynched, burned and castrated. By the way – the only recognized form of racism is White Supremacy.

• SrAgri on May 5, 2017 at 1:01 pm

” Let me know if you have any historical photos of the Blacks above having picnics while them and their children smile and take pictures of Whites being lynched, burned and castrated.”
            Probably would have happened in Europe while the Moors were invading, or in Haiti when they were committing genocide there. However, cameras didn’t exist at the time.

“By the way – the only recognized form of racism is White Supremacy.”
            That’s SJW non-sense.

Here is are two actual definitions of racism:
            1) prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior.
            2) the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

• Jason on May 5, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Haiti? Really? You must believe the old diagnosis of mental illness being the reason the African enslaved wanted to escape enslavement. How dare the Haitians to actually get of their asses and do something about their tormentors. By the way, the concept of color based racism didn’t exist when the Moors were in control. Blumenbach (German White man) came up with that concept.

You can also post all the “definitions” of racism you like, and I will agree that Black people can be what you think of as “bigoted”. Either way, there is only 1 known form of racism – White Supremacy. To comprehend this you need to understand the difference between your Black “bigotry” and White Supremacy racism. The difference is power. Whites have it, and they practice racism ensuring they control those without the power. A Black person can be a bigot(right upset and powerless to change it), but cannot control the mass state of Whites in this country or world.

• SrAgri on May 6, 2017 at 2:48 pm

“By the way, the concept of color based racism didn’t exist when the Moors were in control. Blumenbach (German White man) came up with that concept.”
            That’s not true at all, but it is a convenient lie for racists who hate white people.

“Either way, there is only 1 known form of racism – White Supremacy.”
            Another bold-faced lie perpetuated by racists who want to pretend that their own race-based hatred is acceptable.

• Alicia on May 10, 2017 at 12:49 pm

I’m sorry but what you have to say is childish, black people being racist towards white people isn’t even on a scale. You are not being put into gas Chambers, there is no Purge against the white people. No one does these things to you. So you’re whining over a bully is pathetic.
      Who told you two wrongs make a right. If you are a grown-ass adult??? Act like one. No one said that any kind of racism was okay! Peolpe like you keep setting everybody back forty years with the most immature s*** anyone has ever heard of, we’re never going to get anywhere with this crap.

• SrAgri on May 10, 2017 at 7:24 pm

“black people being racist towards white people isn’t even on a scale.”
        Sure it is. Just look at some of the posts here.

“You are not being put into gas Chambers, there is no Purge against the white people.”
        These things aren’t happening to black people, either, so you are all good with the way that things are?

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 12:23 am

No gas chamber…
          Now, whites just kill there children in public.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 9:26 am

Your posts are becoming incoherent. Don’t post when you’ve been drinking.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 11:58 am

I don’t drink, Child of the BLACK PANTHERS.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 12:25 am

I’m sorry that’s kinda old.
          Whites kill there children on camera and then post it.

• Alicia on May 10, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Trust me, anyone and everyone who reads all of your posts are going to know your insecurities right off the bat. I understand you don’t get it, but remember there are plenty of people around to recognize your b*******, try not to completely humiliate yourself. It’s embarrassing for all of us to watch.

• SrAgri on May 10, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Believe what you want, but numbers speak for themselves. White racial terrorism is not the epidemic that this website and most of you posters try to claim that it is. Per capita, black racial terrorism is actually more of a problem.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 12:19 am

What is a terrorist to you?
          Someone who dumps waste on earth poisoning are water, air, food, and only home, for money or any reason is a terrorist.
          Or just Someone simply positioning “things”, Terrorist.
          Someone who bombs a school because some other guy said so.
          Terrorist.
          Someone who gives peolpe bad medication.
          Terrorist.
          A rapist, child molester. Terrorist.
          Targeting people of color. Terrorist.
          Targeting people who are gay lesbian or what have you. Terrorist.
          Destroying education.
          TERRORIST.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 10:00 am

You need to get a dictionary. Alternately, you can type “define terrorist” into Google or most other search engines.

terrorist: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

The last part of the definition is especially relevant. The crimes you listed about are terrible crimes, but they are not necessarily done to intimidate the public in the pursuit of political aims.

Groups such as the KKK and BLM use unlawful violence and/or intimidation to pursue their political aims. That makes these groups terrorists.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 11:56 am

Sometimes I get too frustrated and I do the speak to my text thing, I don’t like to text and drive. Sorry

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 3:07 pm

The Black Panthers never once used unlawful violence. I’m dying for you to pull any episode of such an occasion happening. The Black Panthers came out when white people decided to set fire to one of our freedom buses and tip another. KILLING over 28 people. Black panthers didn’t just fight for black rights they fought for the rights of your white ass, blacks, Indonesian, Cambodian, Mexican, Hawaiian, Canadian, everyone!!! Black Panthers we’re down for the people nothing but the f****** people!!! Panthers didn’t care where you were from or
            What color you are. Wrong was wrong and right was right, and they stood for that. What your problem is…. is the fact that they legally armed themselves and said black panthers protect the people.
            AT ALL COST!!! Panthers
            didn’t march like the KKK or promoted violent like the KKK so again do a f****** history check.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 3:24 pm

“The Black Panthers never once used unlawful violence.”

Is that supposed to be a joke?

Here are 35 instances of the Black Panthers murdering police officers. It is not by any means an all-inclusive list.

They had a “Ten-Point Program” that included such ridiculous demands as releasing all black people from prison.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 3:41 pm

If those are even black panthers those people would have plotted and killed a cop, yes after killing their children and innocent people in the streets, planting drugs and guns on innocent people. I don’t know if you understand what happened in the eighties and how cops pushed drugs on to New York ,Baltimore, Florida, California, and so on. This is a very serious problem still to this day. So as far as I’m concerned the cops were terrorists. “Deplorables”
            Was it right because they didn’t work by your piece of paper and your broken laws? In my opinion, yes sometimes you have to take justice. So at the end of this my question to you would be, why were the “Black Panthers” not a wannabe… targeting those cops?

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Wait… first you say that the “Black Panthers never once used unlawful violence”, but then you say they did, but you feel it was justified because they were killing police and some police do bad things.

Make up your mind. Were the Black Panthers peaceful protesters or murderous thugs?

Here is another article to help you make up your mind:

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Holy bananas!!! If you were my daughter, my mother father, brother, someone I loved and can’t live without and some person just came up and decided to end your loved one’s life for no reason. Yes! For the oldest people to be rocking Earth, we do stand by the oldest law eye for an eye and tooth for tooth. White man’s law doesn’t matter. There is a line. If it is crossed I expect you to do the same! If you had a daughter in someone raped her and then got out of jail eight months later or just got away with it… What would you do? Are you really okay with that and this guy could it is probably living in your neighborhood tell me as a human being what do you do? And we’re just talking about someone we love never mind ourselves. I know that if I was raped, I’m coming for your f****** bloodline. I would never care who you think you are. So yes, I am leaving room for these people to have actually acted in this way for an actual reason. Am I going to agree 100%, I don’t know probably not, but at least I give the benefit of the doubt. Just like I would give you. These people are not guilty until proven innocent.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 5:24 pm

“For the oldest people to be rocking Earth, we do stand by the oldest law eye for an eye and tooth for tooth.”
            You do realize that the “eye for eye, tooth for tooth” law was part of the law of ancient Israel and does not originate with black people, but with Jews, right?

“White man’s law doesn’t matter.”
            Okay. Let us know how that philosophy works out for you.

• Alicia on May 12, 2017 at 10:08 pm

How do you really feel about the laws in place today.
            Rape and child molestation laws are a joke. Drug laws are messy. Rich peolpe don’t pay for any of there actions. Did you see Martha Stewart’s “jail cell”
            Abuse laws, terrible. How is magic Johnson still alive? Really thou how? Look at how they treated the Flynn water poisoning. I don’t want to talk about kids like Trayvon Martin… this goes on and on.
            The little good we do dosent out weight all the bad.

Do you really stand buy these laws.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 4:17 pm

If that’s your argument what do you say about people who go to Red Sox games cuz if the Red Sox WIN white people Riot and kill people in the streets. Like straight up, bean bag to the face. So are Red Sox fans thugs just some are a little too drunk and causing real problems.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Rioting sports fans? Yeah, they’re definitely thugs.

What’s your point, though? Law-defying sports hooligans do not currently pose the same level of danger to society as militant race soldiers such as BLM or the Black Panthers.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Again, what is unlawful mean to you and in (real life) can we put you to the test?
            I bet good money you will fail.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Oh and the ten point program. How many black prisoners does America hold today that didn’t do anything wrong and or did not deserve the sentence that they got?
            The true reasoning why black panthers brought back to the table because cases like this… the youngest person in America to get the death sentence was a 12- 13 year black child.
            He was accused of raping two very young white girls. These poor childern. That lived on the complete opposite side of the state.

The two white girls that were raped and murdered was murdered by a cop, they new this cop did it before they killed that child and still killed him anyways.

Cases like these were very popular when the Black Panthers were getting loud. They felt the necessary need to stand up and fight for those people.
            It seems like these things just never went away… Maybe it’s because of the ugly painted picture peolpe like you put out of them.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 4:36 pm

“Maybe it’s because of the ugly painted picture peolpe like you put out of them.” (sic)

Or maybe it’s because of all the ugly picture that they painted of themselves – murder and torture of their own members, killing women, embezzlement, drug trafficking, and the murder of police officers, as previously mentioned.

Those things are all really ugly and don’t support the image you are trying to put forward of a friendly neighborhood watch.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I just realized that you didn’t get a post that I sent to you again I’m going to send it my great grandmother whom is still alive my grandmother whom is also is still alive will talk to you personally they did not kill women, they did not do drugs or drink, they did not embezzle money, this is crazy people with ignorant ass information.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 5:37 pm

I don’t think talking to your grandmother or great grandmother is really going to affect how I feel about a violent gang of race soldiers. I mean no disrespect to your grandmother or great grandmother, but the group committed many atrocities. They may have done some good here and there, but their overall legacy is one of violent hatred.

• Alicia on May 12, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Thank you for not be disrespectful. I truly mean that. My grandmother’s are a tipping point for me.

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 4:02 pm

You know the one thing that black panthers completely failed at was? It was one of the first things on their agenda.
            It was the fight for education and they we’re aggressive about having the truth and the right for everyone education.
            To know how much they fought for you as a person and what they succeeded at, what they failed at. And then the painted picture you give them. It’s a sad, God awful world we live in.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Here is one of the modern heroes of the Black Panther Party:

Even the ultra-liberal Southern Poverty Law Center thinks this guy is crazy.

• Alicia on May 10, 2017 at 1:07 pm

And just a question. If people of color were so ” Prejudice ” towards white people… What would be disturbing about that? Like historically though? What exactly is disturbing about these people fighting for their rights to be people.
      Is it justice?
      Revenge?
      Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth?
      Or because you’re the culprit.
      I just feel like if this happened to you, probably would feel the same way, and most likely would have cause another Mass genocide…

• SrAgri on May 10, 2017 at 7:20 pm

So now we get to the crux of the matter – you think it is okay to be racist because you feel that you are justified by history.

What if I get robbed by a black man? Does that make it okay for me to be racist toward all black people?

• Alicia on May 11, 2017 at 12:01 am

Holy bananas,
          I’m not giving anyone a reason to be a Nazi.
          I was pointing out that throu “thick and thin” people of color have always loved white people. No matter what. Yes, there are crazys, but over all there was real love. UNFORTUNATELY,
          Love with a lesson learned…
          Love without trust.
          Forgive, but don’t forget.
          It’s sad, but true. Whites molded this relationship, everyone else have learned to deal with it.

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 10:04 am

“I was pointing out that throu ‘thick and thin’ people of color have always loved white people. No matter what. Yes, there are crazys, but over all there was real love.”

That’s just plain ridiculous. What about the Black Panthers in the 60’s? What about BLM leaders calling for the death of all white people?

2. Oak510finest on May 4, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Another day, another white male terrorist doing what they do best!! Again it shows you the ingrained sociopathic nature of these people.

The people with the most privilege, power and resources in this society, still somehow find time in their hectic schedule to practice their sick hatred towards black people.

3. Mason Youngblood on May 4, 2017 at 7:03 pm

The police saved this man’s life by arresting him because if he would have made it to Fifth Ward with his knife and threats then he would have caught some semi-automatic rounds to the body.

• Oak510finest on May 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Yeah, I definitely wished those 5th ward boyz would have had that chance.

But then again white supremacist are cowardly by nature, so they would not have wanted no smoke!! That is why you always see them attacking “soft” targets like kids, teenagers, women or really old men.

4. Nathaniel Burks on May 4, 2017 at 9:14 pm

2 amendment gives you the right to bear arms but i guess black people not understanding that they have that right get a license and protect yourself. If you let a bully pick on you guess what they are going to continue until you do something about the situation. Life is not for the stupid it’s get smart or die whites come together for the sole purpose of survival if blacks don’t do the same they are going to be extinct so i ask you to get with the program and learn how to survive

• CBaby23 on May 5, 2017 at 10:04 am

You are only too right, my brotha. But, that’s what the countless years of systematic brainwashing was for. This racist system has destroyed organizations, groups, and individual people of color who’ve come together to fight for their basic rights and have murdered and punished those who’ve done no more than defend themselves, their familes, and their homes to make sure they instill fear in the surviving blacks for generations to come. We’re doomed if we do. Doomed if we don’t. Still, I agree with you. We HAVE to do. It’s just that simple. But, for many, the mindset is that some quality of life, even a meager amount, is better than no life at all. The evil that be knows what it’s doing.

5. Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 12:57 am

Jusy noticed the two lightning bolt symbols on this thug’s shirt. Those symbols represents the SS and were used exclusively by the Nazis. The symbol has long been adopted by white supremacist terror groups across the country.

These white supremacist are the most violent group of people in this country.They have more terrorist attacks than any so called Islamic terrorist, it’s not even debatable.

Congress or states need to pass strict federal or local laws dealing with these criminals or round them up for mass incarceration, so that people can feel somewhat safe again.

• alwaysright21 on May 5, 2017 at 8:35 am

Wrong, n!ggers are the most violent group of monkeys in the world. They stink like sheeeit and have no pre-frontal lobe. Therefore no future time orientation or impulse control.

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 8:42 am

Cave chimp babble!!??? That’s why you albino apes have tails and smell like wet puppies when it rains. You have rhesus monkey DNA and that is proven by your own WHITE scientist. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/people-born-with-tails/82346619/

• alwaysright21 on May 5, 2017 at 8:53 am

Take a shower, wash your fur, and
          get a job you dirty diseased sheboon!

Watch, it will now chimpout and ook that it is a community activist n sheeeeeeit!

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 9:00 am

Lol, so proud of the knuckledragger grunting and banging the keyboard with your paws to type a message.

Whoever said mutts could only bark has been proven wrong. The first primate human to communicate. This is huge news buddy you are going to be famous!!?????

• Guest on May 5, 2017 at 9:15 am

Lmao but I wish you wouldn’t respond to this troll.

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 9:23 am

Yeah, you right. But I give them that work and got a trunkload of heat to give them!

Plus, If you check my other posts. I have ran 3 or 4 off this site for talking that reckless sh**!!

• alwaysright21 on May 5, 2017 at 9:41 am

“Yeah, you right” … are
            “But I give them that work and got a trunkload of heat to give them!”

WTF?

Yes, you are a retarded n!gger.

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 9:43 am

Yeah you calling me names is not going to keep you from trying to sleep with animals. You know how you people roll!! ???

• alwaysright21 on May 5, 2017 at 9:47 am

The ‘fo real’ niggahs slap the black off your gay ass all the time!

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 9:55 am

You know you never won a fight in your life and punching babies doesn’t count!

Plus you have an unfair advantage of orangutans strength!! lmao???

• Guest on May 5, 2017 at 2:06 pm

It is entertaining and passes the time at work. If I had to choose, I’d choose alwaysright’s form of childish, knuckle dragging, trolling racism over the other troll SrArgi’s “I’m not really racist” racism lol. That guy is an annoying bore.

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Yeah I year you. It’s still amazing to me how they both try to tell you. How a blk person should handle or respond to something they have and will never experience.

• alwaysright21 on May 5, 2017 at 9:26 am

So you’re not even going to pretend you have a job you fat @ss lazy sherilla?

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 9:29 am

Yeah that’s what I thought! You know you can’t debate that 15% of whites are born with tails, so you trying to deflect. So what age was your tail removed? Did you have to go to counseling after they removed it?

• alwaysright21 on May 5, 2017 at 9:36 am

“so you trying to deflect” … are
            “So what age was your tail removed” … at

Damn, you are one dumb n!gger. Spellcheck can’t fix n!gger grammar.

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 9:41 am

Lol, still running from the question, you snow chimp white supremacist are such cowards.

So are saying that white scientist are wrong for claiming whites have Neanderthal and primate(rhesus monkey) DNA?? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/people-born-with-tails/82346619/

• alwaysright21 on May 5, 2017 at 9:43 am

The average black has an iQ of 82. That is borderline retarded. FACT!

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 9:48 am

So who made the first move, when you tried to sleep with the family pet? Was it you or the animal, or was there like a mutual chemistry?

Go ahead and be honest you are amongst friends.??

• CBaby23 on May 5, 2017 at 10:06 am

Who rounds up their family members, friends, co-workers, or the people they’ve commissioned to do their dirty work? We catch more hell for defending ourselves, or speaking out against the injustice than the perpetrators of the injustices. It’s all by design, but everything has its season. It may be dark now, but no storm lasts forever.

• Oak510finest on May 5, 2017 at 10:15 am

Very true! They know the end is near. That is the reason for the new white supremacist groups like the Alt-right. They are on their “custard” last stance.

They have caused so much chaos for so long, they began to think that the energy they put out will not come back 1000x times. They now know that cosmic karma is coming back with a vengeance and they are trying to prolong the inevitable. That is why you see articles about them dying out and having a zero birth rate.

One thing about the future is you can’t stop it you can only delay it!

6. Star on May 5, 2017 at 11:10 am

2nd Timothy 3:13 says ” But men and imposters will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being mislead”

Please read your bible!

7. CTN: Christian Terrorism News on May 6, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Excellent article, the white Christan terrorists want the days of being masters of other humans, they don’t have the conciseness to understand equality, thus they are the actual animals http://ChristianTerrorism.com

• SrAgri on May 10, 2017 at 10:02 am

You post absolute rubbish. I’m guessing you are either a Muslim extremist or funded by a Muslim extremist organization.

• CTN: Christian Terrorism News on May 11, 2017 at 5:48 pm

I’m guessing you’re a Radical Christian Extremist?

• SrAgri on May 11, 2017 at 6:04 pm

No. but I’m confident that you are either a Muslim extremist or somehow stand to profit from shilling your stupid website.

• CTN: Christian Terrorism News on May 12, 2017 at 6:35 am

You’re confident there is no white superiority movement and no white Christian terrorists, that makes you uneducated on 3 counts, they commit hate crimes Daily, I thought Christians are boastful of being “sinners”, why the denial?

• SrAgri on May 12, 2017 at 9:43 am

No one cares about your stupid website. Shill for it elsewhere.

• SrAgri on May 15, 2017 at 9:52 am

Yes or no – is your presence on Disqus solely for shilling your stupid website?

• CTN: Christian Terrorism News on May 15, 2017 at 10:42 am

There is 1,000 times more Christian Terrorism than Islamic terrorism, Wikipedia proves that, not just our website, you either condemn Christian Terrorism or deny it and hate anything that proves it, what would Jesus do?

• SrAgri on May 15, 2017 at 10:47 am

Stop making up junk and go elsewhere. No one is going to visit your website.

8. Oak510finest on May 8, 2017 at 8:25 pm

@SrAgri Your white supremacist babble is getting boring. You are parroting every talking point from Alt-right blogs and sites like Stormfront.org.

Why are you so obsessed with black people? Why are you commenting and posting your lame white supremacist views on a black news site, on articles written by black people??

If blacks cause more crimes, but whites are blamed and everything is so unfair to you white males and a double standard. Why are you saying that on a blog?? Instead of writing, protesting and petitioning your local, state and federal government to change it. At least you would have a better chance of trying to make “America white…oops typo, I mean”America Great Again”.

9. Oak510finest on May 8, 2017 at 8:46 pm

@ SrAgri Once again, you are here posting your pathetic and typical white supremacist psychopathic babble!

I bet you a bag full of shiny nickels, you couldn’t say anything even remotely humane about a black victim of white savagery.

Surprise us for once at least. Show us that your mentality differs from your wlhite supremacist ancestors. Give us an example of how your pathology in regards to black people has progressed for the the better of all humanity??