MoNique reveals phone call with Tyler Perry after her vulgar rant

Mo’Nique (Instagram [email protected])

Mo’Nique produced a podcast to announce that movie magnate Tyler Perry called her from the Bahamas after he watched the video where she made her “s— my d—” comment at him, Lee Daniels and Oprah Winfrey. The acerbic and acid-tongued comedian believes the trio of Hollywood influencers have black-balled her in the industry.

Mo’Nique claims that Perry apologized to her and that he understands her pain. However, Perry is not going speak publicly about their fractured relationship, she says, because he has a movie about to hit the theaters and it’s “too hot” to engage in the topic.

Mo’Nique goes on to claim that Perry did admit that the entire situation is convoluted but he’s unwilling to speak for Oprah or Lee Daniels, but he takes full responsibility for his actions and the things that he allegedly did to hurt Mo’Nique’s career. Again, this is according to Mo’Nique.

During the hour-long podcast, it is clear that Mo’Nique’s pain is authentic and she believes her career should have advanced well beyond where it is now after winning an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of a deranged mother in Precious.

However, many people, including the hosts of “The Real,” question why Mo’Nique would go off on a profanity-laced rant against Perry, Daniels and Winfrey — as if the vulgar methodology would help her case. While it’s commendable that she stood up for herself and other women, who she says are mistreated in Hollywood, going off on a tirade may not better the situation.

Mo’Nique and her husband, Sydney Hicks, even mentioned Gabourney Sidibe and how Lee Daniels had her walking red carpets without her hair and makeup done. Mo’Nique said she spoke up for Sidibe so that she wouldn’t be on the carpet “looking like Precious.”

If Mo’Nique is trying to find a resolution to her situation and get her career jump-started, spitting venom at powerful people may not be the right way to go about it.

Check out the podcast below in its entirety.

(Source: YouTube/Mo’Nique)

1. AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!!? on May 28, 2017 at 6:20 pm
    • Jesse Morris on May 29, 2017 at 5:34 am

I get the job done from comfort of my house, via effortless jobs which demands from you a Desktop together with connection to the web and I am also pleasant than ever… After six months time in this work and therefore managed to get paid overall 36 thousand bucks… Ordinarily I earn almost eighty bucks/hr and work for three to four hours time day by day.And overwhelming thing about this job is that you can control your time any time you do the job and for how long as you wish for and you earn a paycheck week by week.>>>> learn by clicking here how to do it right now

• AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!!? on May 29, 2017 at 11:26 am

Blocked

2. Samantha on May 28, 2017 at 9:43 pm

I think Monique has serious issues. She’s a great Actress. She need to ditch her trifling husband who she has already said they have an open marriage. Once she stop attacking the wrong people and divorce her opportunist husband; he’s going to sue her for a good grip of her money. Watch what I say. It will come to past. Monique ended her career with her mouth. Sad really sad.

• Ernest Cameron on May 29, 2017 at 2:22 am

STFU YOU dumb bitch

• Dee on May 29, 2017 at 9:35 am

Oh u know her husband? I doubt it She doesn’t have issues she is Real. There were no issues until Lise Lee Daniels did that to her And Oprah did exactly what she said I saw the show

• Samantha on June 1, 2017 at 3:26 pm

You are obviously one of those foolish women who believe any and everything a man tells you…I’m talking to intelligent people, NOT you!

3. Cecilia Robinson on May 29, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Thank you Monique for speaking up about having been wronged by those you felt you could trust. I am in the middle of a similar situation where family members said detrimental and hurtful things about me and it just feels good to know that I don’t have to take it lying down. It takes courage to say “No, no, you will not malign me and expect me to agree with you. ” Thank you for being that courageous one.

4. Cecelia Brown on May 30, 2017 at 7:46 am

Speak up when someone is doing u wrong that’s what I was taught I forgot people don’t like to hear the truth