Details about the celebrity stylist whom Usher allegedly gave herpes

Cannes, France – 16 MAY 2016 – Usher attends a screening of ‘Hands Of Stone’ at the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival (Photo Credit: taniavolobueva)

Radar Online has blown up the web today with image tarnishing news that megastar Usher Raymond IV, 38, settled a $1 million lawsuit with a woman whom he allegedly infected with the genital herpes. It was reportedly revealed in suit filed in the Superior Court of Los Angeles that  a “greenish discharge” once oozed from the “Confessions” singer’s penis,who had no other signs of the infection and doctors even labeled him an “asymptomatic carrier.”

The winner of the suit is allegedly celebrity stylist Maya Fox Davis, who was one of Tameka Foster‘s bridesmaids when she married the former “The Voice” judge. During a cross-examination of the custody battle case in an Fulton County, Georgia courtroom, Foster’s lawyer accused the singer of infidelity with Davis. In a three-part interview with “Entertainment Tonight” back in September 2012, Raymond admitted she felt pity for Davis. Foster said on national television, “He admitted to sleeping with one of the two. It was a very disappointing revelation. I had suspected it for some time. I hate to say it, but I somewhat empathize with her. … She fell into somewhat of a trap. I think that she got very close to him as a result of being my friend and I feel like he used it to his advantage.”

In 2012, Davis reportedly learned she had the herpes virus after waking up “feeling very sick” with a “fever of 100 degrees, chills, headache, and aches and pains.” She “also developed lesions and blisters in her vagina.” She went to urgent care and learned she had been infected.According to the court document, Raymond posted a check covering her medical bills totaling $2,754.40.

Davis prevailed in the lawsuit because Raymond was found to have “consciously and purposefully” withheld his herpes diagnosis from Davis “and continued to have unprotected sex.”

Grace Miguel, former executive chef on “The Cosby Show,” is Raymond’s current wife.

1. Now and The Foward on July 20, 2017 at 1:09 am

Yikes. Well, Usher guess those sex symbol days are over. ? Sh;t just blow up in your face homie. BOOM!!!

2. britishrose on July 20, 2017 at 10:39 am

that mean grace married him knowing he had herpes!!!! people will do anything for money wow … usher is no longer a sex symbol thats 1 how the hell you not tell a person you have a disease, why would he have unprotected sex knowing he had the virus? just dirty , greedy and right in line with a 30ish yo male . that is right around the years and age men , sex out of control , they either get many babies they cant affford or a disease they cant handle . .. now he is ruined , he will be an out cast for a few years .. and his wife will eventually sue him if he gave it to her inwhich i kind of think he did and she , kept it secret …… i though usher was singing songs about clubing fast women and lust . he was living the songs he sing LET IT BURN?? symbolic of his illness

• MsJames on July 20, 2017 at 12:36 pm

And if anyone thinks Tameka Foster doesn’t have it, they’re a fool. He slept with her bridesmaid and gave herpes to her. Connect the dots…he was about to marry another woman that he was definitely sleeping with. I’m actually not shocked. Hollywood lies to people and gets them trapped. Then they become walking traps for the foolish.

• Valica on July 20, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Was finna say same thing, what about Manager and other people? How long been a carrier, does Chilli have it?

• MsJames on July 21, 2017 at 9:27 am

Yes, people need to think about that because his current wife was someone he cheated with as well while married to Tameka. Grace has it, but for some reason doesn’t care. I guess they got enough money to keep it under control. But what a life to live…….geez…..

3. brealllll on July 20, 2017 at 4:45 pm

KARMA

4. Jinny Jean on July 21, 2017 at 1:59 am

asymptomatic carrier means no symptoms

5. AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!!? on July 21, 2017 at 11:05 am

Nasty dick usher!!!!! I shouldn’t say that I don’t know if he really has it. Well I do and when I first found out boy I was one terrified sister. You have to change everything. I got it from a guy who must have had a cold sore on his mouth and performed oral sex on me and I got it. My bad! But I am very careful not to spread it.