I once dated a well-known comedian in Washington, D.C. Everything was on point, until one day while he was out of town, he called and asked what color polish I was wearing on my toes. When I told him red, his response was “Ooh, cherry!” I thought it was cute until he asked me to rub the phone on my toes. I instantly knew what was going on! Brother was a “foot freak” as the older people would call it. After researching it, I found he had a foot fetish.
A foot fetish is a condition where a person has sexual urges and fantasies and becomes sexually aroused by feet. A foot fetish goes beyond the admiration of pretty feet and goes into the realm of attaching sexual desire and gratification to the foot. This infatuation with the foot may manifest itself in many ways, well beyond just licking and smelling, and emerge into a request for a foot job.
Is your mate an undercover foot freak? Here are some signals that he just might be …
1. Is he overly concerned with what size shoe you wear, what color polish you wear on your toes, and/or how often you get a pedicure?
2. Has he ever taken a picture of your feet or asked you to send him a picture of your feet?
3. Do you find that he is constantly touching, fondling, and massaging your feet?
4. Does he enjoy smelling, licking, and sucking your toes?
5. Has he ever asked you to fondle his junk with your foot, or asked if he could put his junk between your feet?
If you answered yes to more than two of these questions, it’s likely that your mate has a foot fetish. A foot fetishist will not likely volunteer the information because they tend to be ashamed of their fetish. Be supportive, and reassure them that these are common desires. Celebrities like Elvis Presley, Quentin Tarantino, Big Boi, Tyga, Ludacris, Enrique Iglesias, Jack Black and Toni Braxton have been rumored to be foot fetishists as well.
I say if it turns you on, just do it! What say you? Sound off in the comment section below.