Disgusting details how racist college student poisoned her Jamaican roommate

Brianna Brochu (Image Source: Instagram: breey_bumble_b)

Brianna Brochu is a freshman at the University of Hartford. She shared a room with a beautiful Jamaican student named Chennel “Jazzy” Rowe. Brochu was so jealous of Rowe’s looks she called her “Black Barbie” and admitted she poisoned her and attempted to infect her with menstrual blood and fecal matter.

Rowe noticed that her roommate did not like her and posted a video where she described Brochu as acting rude for no reason. But then she noticed she was getting sick and stated in the video: “It started with throat pain. I thought maybe because it’s colder up here, I’m just catching a cold. After a month it got to the point where I had extreme throat pain that I couldn’t sleep, to the point where I couldn’t speak. I’m spending my own money that my parents give me for food and groceries, the health centre on campus is not free – in fact they’re expensive.”

Later Rowe found the following post on her roommate’s Instagram account: “Finally did it yo girl got rid of her roommate!! After 1 1/12 month of spitting in her coconut oil, putting moldy clam dip in her lotions, rubbing used tampons on her backpack, putting her toothbrush places where the sun doesn’t shine and so much more I can finally say goodbye Jamaican Barbie.”

Brianna Brochu and Chennel Rowe (Image source: West Hartford Police and Facebook/Jazzy Rowe )

Rowe went to university officials and attempted to press charges against Brochu, but she stated that the school seemed to be taking too long. Brochu was arrested and charged on Oct. 28 on misdemeanor charges of third-degree criminal mischief and second-degree breach of peace. Her bail was set at $1K and she was later released. Brochu faces six months to a year in jail for her racist actions.

University of Hartford President Greg Woodward stated in an open letter to the campus, “I am writing to you this evening to send a strong message regarding an incident that is deeply upsetting to me, our students, faculty, staff, and alumni. One of our students was the alleged victim of bullying and her story was shared across social media. Let me be clear: the accused student’s behavior was reprehensible and does not reflect the values of our institution. Let me also be clear that I am confident the University has taken all steps to pursue this matter seriously, and will continue to do so.”

Update on new charges

1. Tom Stockner on November 1, 2017 at 8:52 am

Brianna Brochu could get a job at Fox News the minute she gets out of jail.
    She would be a perfect fit in their ‘bobblehead blonde apprentice’ program.

• Jason on November 1, 2017 at 4:11 pm

She needs to be on the ground looking for her teeth while rubbing blood out of her eyes from getting her goldilocks pulled out at the root.

• Oak510finest on November 1, 2017 at 7:19 pm

LMAO!

2. OnePCWhiz on November 1, 2017 at 1:57 pm

She’s white so she must be racist? LOL

• Guest on November 1, 2017 at 2:53 pm

She called her a “Black Barbie”. She’s the one that interjected race into the this. But you’re probably the type that doesn’t believe a white person can be racist unless they call a black person the n word and even then it’s okay because “blacks say it all the time”. Smh

• Jason on November 1, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Racist or not doesn’t matter. What we do know if that she has jeopardized the health of this Black woman. At a minimum, BOTH the school AND Ms. Brochu should be held LIABLE for Ms. Rowe’s health now and in the future. Also, not knowing what your health will be like because of Ms. Brochu’s actions is a ton of mental anguish that no one should have to endure.

• Dorsey T. Brown on November 1, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Yea for the most part

• Lajuan Waynepatrick Henry on November 2, 2017 at 4:16 am

And that’s the part that bothers you in all this???

• Ala alfa on November 3, 2017 at 6:11 am

She is nasty. I dont understand such crazy women….they are probbly missing some brain cells.

• Ala alfa on November 3, 2017 at 5:53 am

I am white I think she is racist or racist and something else is going on there…..some pathology. Maybe sheis sociopath, because she doesnt understand ….that she may ruin her future, her study, her career, her reputation and her freedom with her actions.

• Sandra on November 5, 2017 at 2:22 pm

This kind of thing happened at the USC gamecocks.There were more victims.The two young ladies felt that there roommate was acting strange so they installed cameras.It was a good thing they did because she was spitting in there food and tried to poison her roommates.Lord help this child because had this been my child I would be in trouble

• Joan Palmer on November 3, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Shut up Blondie! Was that all you could say? Regardless of race, her behavior is atrocious. Look at her. She’d be better served improving her hateful personality.

• James Grey on November 3, 2017 at 11:58 pm

That’s what’s bothering you about all this? It speaks volumes that you conveniently skip over all that evil bitch has done to that girl…disgusting!!!!!

3. Steven Braithwaite on November 1, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Why isn’t this assault? Why isn’t she expelled?

4. Jason on November 1, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Lets just get hood with it -Does anyone here NOT think that she doesn’t deserve an ass whipping? Ms. Rowe needs to send for that Jamaican posse. Have Black people just gone totally soft?

You do know that among many Whites there is a belief that Blacks deserved to be enslaved because we didn’t have the dignity to fight and die for our freedom? This means that many Whites don’t respect us because we won’t fight back. I propose all Blacks put some $$$$ aside for situations like this.

• James Grey on November 4, 2017 at 12:01 am

Exactly!!! That evil bitch should have come across someone like me. They’d have to scrape her off the floor. That Jamaican girl was too nice for her.

5. Mason Youngblood on November 1, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Put this jealous filthy fecal funky pig honky ho under the damm jail.

6. nosey rosy on November 1, 2017 at 7:09 pm

the average racist is that way due to jealousy not really hate , white women want black men but hate the women , they fear a black woman is ultimately gonna take him from her . far from true most black women want date a black man they know ever dated a white woman , cause they have a patern

7. Latricia Hudson on November 1, 2017 at 9:39 pm

My my my my…..I probably would look just as better in a orange jump suit because that bitch would be in the ICU unit pleading with her maker to let her come back and make peace…dirty bitch.

• James Grey on November 4, 2017 at 12:02 am

Yesssssss!!!!!!

8. Lena on November 1, 2017 at 11:05 pm

A butt whooping would’ve been better than misdemeanor charges. She is getting a slap on the wrist. Rowe needs to sue the student, the school and anyone else to cover her future medical bills.

9. Guest on November 2, 2017 at 1:01 pm

I have had antipathy towards many in my life but I would have to much self respect to commit such a loathsome act. Not to mention the stupidity and audacity to confess my despicable actions on the world wide web. But all of this seems to fit the bill of those that consider themselves members of the “superior race”.

• James Grey on November 4, 2017 at 12:04 am

So very true.

• FaithHopeLove on November 5, 2017 at 8:47 am

I hope you are not insinuating that all white people “consider themselves members of the ‘superior race'”. First of all, I am white and 1) do not consider myself superior and 2) would NEVER think to do something like this to ANYONE. Also, that’s wonderful that your self-respect would keep you from doing something atrocious like this, but I would hope it’s respect for OTHERS that would keep one from doing something this heinous. There are no words to fully describe the disgust I have for “Breezy Bumble B” and what she did to this beautiful girl Jazzy.

• CitricAcid on November 5, 2017 at 11:07 pm

“those that consider themselves” Don’t read into things…

• Ala alfa on November 7, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Its not just about race. Even some white people think that they are superior toward other white people, because of their nation….Some white people are from poor countries.