Barbadian beauty Rihanna was captured flossing a huge diamond ring a few days ago that sparked rumors that she was engaged to the Saudi prince she’s been seen making out heavy with recently. The man in question is Saudi billionaire Hassan Jameel.
It seems that even if she was indeed spotted wearing that huge ring on that specific finger, she is not engaged to Hassan after all, according to a source.
“Rihanna is not engaged,” according the inside source, Vogue reports.
“If RiRi were engaged, she would let the whole world know about it pretty quickly,” the source continued. “That is the kind of news that she would love to share with her family, friends, and fans. They have been spending time together, and Rihanna would love to get serious, but right now she is just toying with people. She loves the attention she gets wearing a big ring like that, and she is trying to send a not-so-subtle message to Hassan too.
“Rihanna wants him to get caught up in the excitement and have him thinking about putting a ring on it asap.
“She thinks Hassan is hot, she is totally into him, and they have an amazing connection.”
So, it seems that the chemistry between them is enormous especially following the PDA-filled date. But thus far, nothing to go on as far as marriage is concerned.
Over the years, ever since the pop goddess exploded onto the music scene from her hometown of Barbados with monster hits such as “Umbrella,” Robyn Rihanna Fenty, 29, has been linked with a bevy of men that she allegedly dated or had a romantic fling with. Take a look at the lengthy list, according to ranker.com:
- On June 27, 2017, Bad Gal RiRi was spotted kissing Saudi billionaire Hassan Jameel. With a net worth of $1.5 billion, his family are the sole owners of the rights to sell Toyota cars in Saudi Arabia. Jameel has also been previously linked to supermodel Naomi Campbell.
- Since 2009, Rihanna and Drake were rumored to be an on-and-off relationship. In 2016, Rihanna was reportedly dating Drake again before separating after a few months. They remain good friends.
- In 2015, Rihanna briefly dated rapper Travis Scott.
- Rumor has it that Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio started dating in 2015. This unlikely couple have been spotted partying together on several occasions.
- J. R. Smith and Rihanna got in an intense feud after a photo of them partying together surfaced during the Eastern Conference semi-finals. She ended their “romantic fling” by calling the NBA star “desert thirsty.”
- Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher met at a house party in 2012. Soon enough, rumors were swirling that these two were romantically involved and she was captured going over to his house late at night on more than one occasion.
- Ryan Phillippe and Rihanna allegedly hooked up for a few months in 2011.
- After being cast in Rihanna’s video for “We Found Love,” Dudley O’ Shaughnessy was romantically linked to the pop star.
- Rihanna and Matt Kemp were in a legitimate relationship in 2011 as multiple paparazzi-produced photos prove.
- Rihanna was rumored to have dated former NBA star Rashard Lewis briefly in 2009.
- In 2009, the tabloids claimed Justin Timberlake and Rihanna were spotted secretly meeting up all over New York City.
- Shia LaBeouf has said that he an Rihanna went on one date in 2007.
- Rihanna longest public relationship was, eventually, the most tragic. She first started dating Chris Brown in 2007, but the couple split after Brown assaulted Rihanna in 2009 on the eve of the Grammy Awards. They briefly reconnected in 2012, but it quickly fizzled out as Breezy began splitting time between RiRi and another woman.
- There is a rumor swirling around the music industry that Rihanna had an affair with Jay-Z back in 2006. Jay gave Rihanna her first big break in the industry and reportedly hired her to his label on first sight.