Big things come in small packages, and the new 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport proves just that.
The Nissan Rogue is probably the hottest thing on the road, beside Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s tour. American consumers have been in love with crossover SUVs over the past few years and this Japanese automaker knows how to give the people what they want.
Known for its conventionality and design, the Nissan Rogue has become Nissan’s top-selling SUV within the U.S. This has prompted the brand to produce a sub-compact SUV to compete with smaller vehicles like the Honda HR-V and the Toyota C-HR.
Although this vehicle is a smaller version of the original Rogue, the Sport offers the benefit of style and practicality without the cringe-worthy price tag. Here are a few things to consider before purchasing this vehicle:
1. The Rogue Sport is packed with adaptive driving features that can make even the most difficult roads turn into easy-street. Features such as rear cross traffic alert, intelligent lane intervention, and high beam assist make the Rogue Sport one of the smartest compact SUVs on the market. This has also made the vehicle one of the safest on the road, earning four out of five stars according to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA).
2. Nissan’s Rogue sport is packed with adaptive driving features that can make even the most difficult roads turn into easy-street. Features such as rear cross traffic alert, intelligent lane intervention, and high beam assist make the Rogue Sport one of the smartest compact SUVs on the market.
3. Fuel efficiency isn’t a problem with the 2018 Rogue Sport. This vehicle gets 25 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway, making it one of the most attractive offerings under $23K. Roadtrip anyone?
4. This SUV is also quick for its size. The Sport has 141 hp and 147 lb.-ft of torque making it one of the quicker 2.0 4-cylinder engines in its class.
5. The standard model of this SUV comes with halogen lights, cloth seats, and 17-inch alloy wheels to make this vehicle’s look complete. If you’re looking for even more pizazz, the Sport comes in an upgraded SL model that provides LED headlights, fog lamps, and 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels.